PDA

View Full Version : The Biggest Challenge In Fish Keeping..

Mulisha
Mon Sep 04, 2006, 10:01 AM
I think the most challenging thing in fish keeping is keeping ur Girlfriend/wife happy? Am I right? :wink:

I have read heaps and heaps of threads/posts from all different forums and people say oh but my wife will shoot me LOL :lol: :lol:

mcloughlin2
Mon Sep 04, 2006, 10:34 AM
Im too young to be married, :lol: but i hear setting a tank up of guppies works well .. They are colourful, breed easy so she can even have "Little Cute fishies" :twisted:

Sounds like a plan to me aye? :lol:

goldfish
Mon Sep 04, 2006, 10:43 AM
the biggest challenge for me is to stop spending $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$XXXXXXXX on fish!
if only i didnt grow up next to a fish shop i would be having a few Ferrari Enzo and Mclaren now! :)

sammigold
Mon Sep 04, 2006, 11:05 AM
Hey boys!!! It can work both ways.... and Mr Mclaughlin2, (although I have guppies LOL) they arent always the answer... some really nice discus do the job just as well...
It's the man of our house who keeps trying to stop the fishie onslaught!!! lol

Mulisha
Mon Sep 04, 2006, 08:35 PM
Hey boys!!! It can work both ways.... and Mr Mclaughlin2, (although I have guppies LOL) they arent always the answer... some really nice discus do the job just as well...
It's the man of our house who keeps trying to stop the fishie onslaught!!! lol

aww well that's no good maybe.. putting a fake car in one of your tanks :)

I agree if you have a low maintance diplay tank full of colour who can't like that... :lol: :lol:

Rick.

Jadels
Mon Sep 04, 2006, 10:39 PM
Hahaha - i was the one that wanted the fishy's in my relationship (i'm a girl) But its great because my bf loves them possibly just as much as i do. We have just bought a second tank, but this one is marine...

nicholas76
Mon Sep 04, 2006, 11:48 PM
aaah i know how this feels

ideally you need a tank per strain right? :wink: well she is yet to warm to that theory.

one day ..maybe one day

Phlipper
Sat Sep 09, 2006, 06:00 AM
I buy the fish.............she buys the shoes.........problem solved 8-)

sammigold
Sat Sep 09, 2006, 06:15 AM
aww well that's no good maybe.. putting a fake car in one of your tanks :)

Rick.

Unfortunately my man has zero interest in cars.... no he loves the fish... but he also hates the w/c and more tanks means more w/c and I cant convince him that I will help!! LOL :lol: :wink:

Maybe if I can find a guitar playing fish.... he'd have to have that...! :D