PDA

View Full Version : 4 Weeks On....

Taz Devil
Sun Aug 20, 2006, 10:41 AM
Hi All :)

I thought I would post some pics as the tank is now 4 weeks old and a couple of minor alterations and I think it is looking good......feedback more than welcome from some gurus.

I have had some brown algae however hope to cure it by adding some more plants and now have some algae eaters.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I am....

Cheers

Adam 8-)

barramundi
Sun Aug 20, 2006, 11:08 AM
Hi Taz,

You can see the plants have come on since your last post and looking good but you need more in the front.When you come to stay if you have not bought any i will give you some chain sword and some other's for the front as it grows mad in my tanks.I know it will last till you get home but is it ok to take plants from qld to Darwin anyone?Discus also looking good too.... did you get pics i sent you of squids discus.

john

Mulisha
Sun Aug 20, 2006, 11:09 AM
Very nice tank mate and ur fish look very healthy and nice colourition.
I have one little tip that could make the colours of your plants stand out more. With the bunchs of plants you have at the back of the tank there are both red and green which is good becuase a all green tank like mine gets boring after a while.. :lol:

With the bunchs you have what you should do is put a few stems of the red plant at one end and some in the middle and mix it all up so there is red plants in between the green ones. I hope what i suggested cam across being rude becuase that's last thing i wanted to just thought maybe that would good. Even though ur tank is great just for 4 weeks can't wait to see it a month or so... 8-) 8-)