PDA

View Full Version : FS Gold Spot Plecos

mistakes r crucial
Wed Aug 16, 2006, 08:29 AM
Gold Spots 4 off, 15-20cms. Great tank cleaners and if your Discus have too much slime coat, no worries, these Mothers will take care of it, it's their favourite food source. Offers.

Located Sunshine Coast but will ship and fast!
MAC

KAAZ
Wed Aug 16, 2006, 10:52 AM
How much are you asking? :roll:

Ben
Wed Aug 16, 2006, 01:02 PM
$12- for each smack in the head!!

I will pay that! to do it to you Diamond!

novafishy
Wed Aug 16, 2006, 01:42 PM
Me too! i will pay $30 to smack Diamond on the head! who wants to beat my price?

Dee
Thu Aug 17, 2006, 03:04 AM
Count me in guys !

*puts a $50 on the table and reaches for his baseball bat*

*Chris*
Thu Aug 17, 2006, 06:11 AM
perhaps maybe leaving dia,omd in the tank with the gold spots . see how much slime coating they can get off him !!!!!!

goldenpigeon
Thu Aug 17, 2006, 06:30 AM
ill beat all your top bids for a swing at him! $12 for a 15-20cm Gold Spot pleco.... yer um ill pick up your whole discus collection for $0.75, ill be there on saturday *hopes im not paying too much*

mistakes r crucial
Thu Aug 17, 2006, 06:53 AM
Hi all,

For all that have PM'd me with offers, I thank you, but they have been sold late this afternoon.

Thanks again.
MAC

*Chris*
Thu Aug 17, 2006, 08:16 AM
mate bite me i say what i want regardless of who or what others have said
if you have something worth hearing come see me . The only thing you have your hand on mate is your manhood if you could call it that
AI

goldenpigeon
Thu Aug 17, 2006, 11:37 AM
ok fellas lets calm it down eh?

i would like to remind all that the classifieds area is only for those interested. diamond we dont need your smart ass comments mate. he didnt say the fish were $12 and i cant see why they would be.

i know a number of your posts have been removed from the classifieds section for irrelivance etc so unless you have something constructive to say dont say it eh mate?

cheers

goldenpigeon
Thu Aug 17, 2006, 01:06 PM
ok look at it this way. i know where to look believe me. i know where to get a bargain and i almost never pay full price on anything.

$12 for 15-20cm sounds a little unrealistic unless the seller was someone you knew well etc.

i am telling it how it is, expect to pay at least $50 in an LFS for one of these!

white sticky coat? sounds like you need a BIG dose of your own medicine. OPEN WIDE!

wickedglass
Thu Aug 17, 2006, 03:06 PM
white and sticky? sounds like its good for your skin ... 50 bucks for skin care and free postage :D

... I almost didn't post this, but then I couldnt help myself ... someone please punish me, I'm a baaaaad boy :twisted:

Robdog
Thu Aug 17, 2006, 09:57 PM
ill beat all your top bids for a swing at him! $12 for a 15-20cm Gold Spot pleco.... yer um ill pick up your whole discus collection for $0.75, ill be there on saturday *hopes im not paying too much*

i know a number of your posts have been removed from the classifieds section for irrelivance etc so unless you have something constructive to say dont say it eh mate?

sounds like you need a BIG dose of your own medicine. OPEN WIDE!

Hmmmmm :wink: