PDA

View Full Version : FS - 4x18x18 Discus Display/Grow Out Tank, Cab and Hood SOLD

Dee
Mon Aug 14, 2006, 08:49 AM
For Sale -

All under 6 months old and in excellent condition.

- 4x18x18 Tank - painted 3 sides in Dulux 'True Blue' - No scratches with cover glass and foam.

- Cabinet and hood - stained in Walnut satin, very nice job - cabinet is 900mm high NOT 600mm high like standard cabinets.

- 30x18x14 tank for water storage - Sits in cabinet for easy 50% water changes.

- Dalbarb 4ft single reflector with grow tube.

- Steller W-60 twin outlet air pump.

Tank and cabinet are in excellent condition with no scratches, would make great display tank or use it as a Discus grow out tank. With the water storage tank in the cabinet 50% water changes are a breeze.

$SOLD

Please email upski30@hotmail.com with your contact details and any questions. Located in East St Kilda 3183. No holds.

Mulisha
Mon Aug 14, 2006, 08:53 AM
This might sound stupid but how did you get that tank inside that cabinet :shock: :shock: did you make the tank in there or something lol :lol: :lol:

Very nice tank should sell very fast!

GoodLuck

*Chris*
Mon Aug 14, 2006, 09:22 AM
mate very interested please give me a call and ill pick it up tonight
cheers

para
Mon Aug 14, 2006, 09:26 AM
Maybe from the bottom of the cabinet... :shock:

Cheer

*Chris*
Mon Aug 14, 2006, 09:32 AM
just spoke to him he pulled the struts out of the bottom of the cabinet when he first filled it

IntoTheRainz
Mon Aug 14, 2006, 01:55 PM
woah if u in sydney no question ask. it will be mine :P

nice cab

fishingjedi
Wed Aug 16, 2006, 09:49 AM
This might sound stupid but how did you get that tank inside that cabinet :shock: :shock: did you make the tank in there or something lol :lol: :lol:

Very nice tank should sell very fast!

GoodLuck

Remove the back.

nicholas76
Wed Aug 16, 2006, 11:02 PM
Dee!!!

you getting out of discus again??????

whats the go bro?

Dee
Wed Aug 16, 2006, 11:47 PM
Dee!!!

you getting out of discus again??????

whats the go bro?

LOL :lol:

Nah mate, just down sizing and re shuffling tanks mate :wink: few smaller tanks instead of one big one hehe, if anything im expanding LOL, just spreading it out :wink:

For anyone that's intrested, I got that storage tank in the cab by pulling out the middle strut the storage tank is sitting on. Then I put the storage tank on it's side and lifted the cab over the tank ... hope that makes sense :?:

Cheers,

Dee. :D