PDA

View Full Version : AFTER ALL MY WORK HE DIED THIS MORNING....

shayesmommy
Mon Aug 07, 2006, 06:34 PM
blacky was well. for a while i got sick. so i just fed him which he ate. saterday night i found him on his side on the bottom. i knew this time it was inevitable. But my dad decided to fill up his tank. and he seem to lighten up and died since i woke up this morning.
i spent all my energy on him and i so saddened by my loss. i think It might have been something i couldnt do or it wasnt hex. i know it wasnt my fault i did all i could do, i promised never to give up him and he gave up on me. I loved him so much. : :banghead :banghead :banghead I wish there was more i could do.
I honestly thought he was well. up until saterday night.
He has browned darkened skin in spots. and he looked like white lines on his skin. last night.
i dont know thanks for listening to me complain and helping me through the last few months with my baby blacky. he was really really special and he was all our favorites.
well at least the work was worth it for the extra time with him :(

marg
Tue Aug 08, 2006, 02:00 AM
Terribly sorry to hear of your loss, and I know you really went all out to try and nurse him back to health. You really tried hard.

You get really attached to them don't you, and it is really heartbreaking when you lose one.

So sad. My thoughts are with you.

marg.

sammigold
Tue Aug 08, 2006, 12:28 PM
I am so sorry to hear that "blacky" lost his fight...

I really feel for you....I know that you did all that you could and he was very lucky to have someone like you that tried so hard to save him! :-(