PDA

View Full Version : A "brilliant" joke

samir
Fri Jul 21, 2006, 03:29 PM
for those of you that haven't already heard this one

Brilliant walked into a veterinary surgeon's clinic with a dead turk. As he laid his fish on the table, the vet took a look at it,shook his head sadly and said, "I'm so sorry, your discus has passed away."

Distressed Brilliant wailed, Are you sure? I kept it in a PH of 4.2 with RO water. Do you have any scientific evidence that its dead ? Is your vet degree signed by Jack Wattley ?

"Yes, I'm sure. The fish is dead," the vet replied.

"How can you be so sure", Brilliant protested. "I mean, you haven't done any testing on him or anything. He might just be in a RO coma or something."

The vet rolled his eyes, turned around and left the room. He returned a few moments later with a Labrador Retriever.

As Brilliant looked on in amazement, the dog stood on his hind legs, put his front paws on the examination table and sniffed the fish from top to bottom. He then looked at the vet with sad eyes and shook his head.

The vet patted the dog and took it out and returned a few moments later with a cat. The cat jumped up on the table and also sniffed the fish from its gills to its tail and back again. The cat sat back on its haunches, shook its head, meowed softly, jumped down and strolled out of the room.

The vet looked at Brilliant and said, "I'm sorry, but as I said, this is most definitely, 100% certifiably, a dead fish."

Then the vet turned to his computer terminal, hit a few keys, and produced a bill, which he handed to Brilliant.

Brilliant, still in shock, took the bill. "$450!" he cried. "$450 just to tell me my fish is dead?!!"

The vet shrugged. "I'm sorry. If you'd taken my word for it, the bill would have been $20. But what with the Lab Report and the Cat Scan, it all adds up."

mcloughlin2
Fri Jul 21, 2006, 10:46 PM
Hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Its brilliant!!!!!!! :lol:

goldenpigeon
Fri Jul 21, 2006, 11:02 PM
LOL ouchie!

sammigold
Sat Jul 22, 2006, 12:20 AM
very cute!!!

marg
Sat Jul 22, 2006, 05:38 AM
Haa Haaa - are you a commedienne in your other life Samir?

Have to agree with Mcloughlin2 - that joke is truly BRILLIANT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marg.

Robdog
Wed Jul 26, 2006, 02:03 AM
With jokes like that and you still don't get this little turd bugging you with PM's. :lol:

nicholas76
Wed Jul 26, 2006, 02:58 AM
you my friend are a legend.

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: