PDA

View Full Version : perth stores ?

Pauly
Thu Jul 13, 2006, 04:40 AM
Does anybody know of any good aquarium stores in perth ?
I have been to both Seaview aquariums and Morley Aquariums , I found them very knowledgable and helpfull , but would like to see what else is out there.

madaboutfish
Thu Jul 13, 2006, 07:23 AM
Hi Pauly,

I reckon Aquotix along Bannister Rd in Canning vale has a wide range of fishes, however if it is discus you are after, they may not have top quality ones. IMO they sell lower grade discus at high prices especially the larger specimens. Although occasionally they have some nice juvenile discus between the $40 - 55 mark.

The Bird and fish place in Wattle Grove is another interesting place although the discus seem to be a little expensive as well.

Regards

Nick

aquafrogstuff
Thu Jul 13, 2006, 02:23 PM
Try Seaview Aquariums in Westminster, Exotic Tropicals in Wangara even City Farmers stores!!

And if you find anywhere good, please let us know.

There's of course also people in Perth who can sell you fish privately. Try Dave76 or waterflash

Good luck.

cleg
Fri Jul 14, 2006, 01:38 AM
All of those places already mentioned plus here's one that's South of the river:

Pisces Aquariums
U 3/ 11 Augusta St Willetton 6155 (08) 9259 1336

Pauly
Sun Jul 16, 2006, 05:16 AM
Thanks for the tips. There are lots in the yellow pages but it is hard to weed out the good ones . Looks like I'll have to get out the map book and go for a drive .