PDA

View Full Version : FS: Golden Pigeon Discus

goldenpigeon
Thu Jul 06, 2006, 11:51 AM
hey all,
i have 2 of these great fish im selling as i need the space for other fish and projects.

both fish are from different blood lines.

the first is a male, about 15 cm (approx) including tail. quite a nice finer pattern on this one compared to the other. $120 ONO

the second is a suspected female, about 12-13cm including tail. has a larger pattern than the male but a more pinky base. it has white butterfly parents. $110 ONO

$215 for both

both have very little peppering.

here is a pic of the male about 2 1/2 months ago or so.

cheers
David

elvip
Thu Jul 06, 2006, 10:14 PM
Hi,
Are you willing to freight interstate - Sydney?
Thanks
Elvip

goldenpigeon
Fri Jul 07, 2006, 11:26 AM
BTW i am also selling a red turq female. i will discount prices for the purchase of several fish.

Rodrigues
Fri Jul 07, 2006, 09:48 PM
GP, wondering if Elvip is taking all the 3 discus u have posted on classified?

or is there more discus you are selling?

wonder if we can combine freight?

goldenpigeon
Fri Jul 07, 2006, 11:53 PM
there is more discus im selling.... just havnt been able to get pics of them yet.

i told elvip that i wanted to see if i could sell them locally first as shipping took quite a bit of my time last time. if i cant sell them locally i will be sending all 3 down to elvip however if you want to buy other and combine shipping thats fine.

cheers
David

samir
Sat Jul 08, 2006, 02:35 AM
why dont you put them all up GP ? maybe you guys can combine a shipment to Sydney, would definitely be worth it.
what about the blue diamond hiding in the background ? for sale ? if yes, any stats on that ?

goldenpigeon
Sat Jul 08, 2006, 02:50 AM
i will put them all up soon, would prefer to put them up when have pics of them.

blue diamond got sold a while ago samir :( was a great lil feller with a chili red eye are great shape :)