PDA

View Full Version : FS: Red Turq female

goldenpigeon
Thu Jul 06, 2006, 03:02 AM
hey guys,

i have this gal which need to find a new home as my tanks need to be cleared out for new fish and other projects hehe.

from memory she would be about 12cm (nose to tail). excellent condition. great shape and nice and agressive, doesnt act like king of the tank but stands her ground and is a good parent althoagh i have never put her in a breeding tank so im not sure on her capabilities as a mother but did well with eggs in a planted tank.

$65

she has grown since i took this pic a few months ago.

cheers
David

samir
Thu Jul 06, 2006, 07:02 AM
for 12cm thats way too cheap :shock: quick snap it up befor he changes his mind. :lol: :lol: :lol:

goldenpigeon
Thu Jul 06, 2006, 08:24 AM
my mistake people i ment $75 (typo)

lol samir if i lived down your way you could have it for $65 for your comedy!

samir
Thu Jul 06, 2006, 08:51 AM
i would have taken it for 80 if i had the space. would have been perfect for a foster pair.

goldenpigeon
Thu Jul 06, 2006, 09:06 AM
$75 is good for me hehe, everyone needs a break from the high discus prices these days hehe

there are more discus to come so stay tuned for more good deals ;) hehe im a regular sales man :lol:

Crocky
Thu Jul 06, 2006, 09:11 AM
Hey, Marg where are you.Here a little female for you.

goldenpigeon
Thu Jul 06, 2006, 09:38 AM
crocky i think marg is sick of my fish now, she owns about 8 of them!

Crocky
Thu Jul 06, 2006, 09:43 AM
One more won't hurt then.

marg
Thu Jul 06, 2006, 09:49 AM
Hi Crocky,

I have two Blue Turquoise Females of G.P.'s that I'm waiting to pair up at the moment. One of them has been doing a bit of shimmying up to a Blue Turquoise Snakeskin Male of mine off and on, but nothing happening yet.

I can highly reccomend G.P."s Discus though - I have a few of them and I am pretty pleased with them.

I have my Camera up and running again and have promised to Post some Photo's of G.P's Fish on the Forum over the weekend, so will Post some Photo's of your babies as well - they are coming along really well I think!!

Marg.

elvip
Thu Jul 06, 2006, 10:21 PM
Hi Goldenpigeon,
Have sent you a pm.
Thanks
Elvip :D