PDA

View Full Version : Tetra World Discus Championship.

the_oracle
Sun Jul 02, 2006, 03:30 AM
This competition will be held in Singapore from 23rd November to 26th November 2006. This is an international competition and the organisers are expecting some 320 competition tanks. Our annual National Discus Competition will be deferred to make way for this big event. There will be 11 categories in this competition...

The organisers are offering BIG money: SGD 10 000 for the Grand Champion. Woooooooo........This is something to drool................

So guys, if you have what it takes, why not send in some...............
I will keep you guys updated for the latest news............
In the meantime, start working up your discus.............
And save some money too, in case you wanna come on down to SG and watch it LIVE...........Nothing beats the excitement............

Sanie.

shayesmommy
Sun Jul 02, 2006, 04:35 AM
what do they do post pictures or what?

the_oracle
Thu Nov 16, 2006, 11:47 PM
So guys,
Latest updates....................
The competition will be held on 23rd November to the 26th November 2006. The Grand Champion prize : S$ 10,000..................COOL..................
There will be at least 320 tanks for the competition. There will be a total of 8 categories. Benching-in Date will be on Monday 20th Nov and will be judged on Wednesday 22nd Nov.

Will keep you guys updated.........
Wondering if any of you guys coming to SG for the competition. Maybe we can meet-up for the competition.
I'll try to snap some pics. during the competition and will post it later on........Hope that my DC doesn't give me any problems when I need it........
So, that's about it for now................

http://www.discusclubsg.com/tetrapromo.html

Sanie.