PDA

View Full Version : It's Been A While.........

the_oracle
Fri Jun 30, 2006, 06:34 PM
Yeah Guys,
I've been very, very busy with my schedule...........
Guess I'll take some time out to post some pics. of my fishies............
Hope you guys have a great time.

Sanie.

the_oracle
Fri Jun 30, 2006, 06:37 PM
Some pics. of my Albino............

the_oracle
Fri Jun 30, 2006, 06:40 PM
More..............

the_oracle
Fri Jun 30, 2006, 06:46 PM
More to come.............

the_oracle
Fri Jun 30, 2006, 06:48 PM
More...........

the_oracle
Fri Jun 30, 2006, 06:50 PM
More..........

the_oracle
Fri Jun 30, 2006, 06:53 PM
My BKs don't seem to grow quite well cause I'm too busy and neglected their WC. Managed to grow them to about 5".

the_oracle
Fri Jun 30, 2006, 06:55 PM
More...

the_oracle
Fri Jun 30, 2006, 06:58 PM
Their pattern and color is gradually showing ......

the_oracle
Fri Jun 30, 2006, 07:00 PM
Love them Red Eyes..........

the_oracle
Fri Jun 30, 2006, 07:03 PM
One more BK pic. to go..............

the_oracle
Fri Jun 30, 2006, 07:06 PM
OK Guys............
That's it for today..Will post more when I have the time...
Take good care of your fishies..............

Sanie.

marg
Fri Jun 30, 2006, 07:19 PM
They are beautiful colours Sanie. very pretty Fish :D .

Marg.

nicholas76
Sat Jul 01, 2006, 01:19 AM
wow ,,,,nice big healthy Discus mate well done.

Dee
Sat Jul 01, 2006, 02:17 AM
Hiya Sanie,

Welcome back mate !

Beautifull Albino's and BK's you have there :D

I remember the pics you posted of them when you 1st got them and I must say you've done a great job with them. Keep up the good work and best of luck with them.

Cheers,

Dee. :)

sammigold
Sat Jul 01, 2006, 06:20 AM
Sanie, I have missed You!!!!! Was wondering where you'd got to.... glad to see your back!!!

Your fish are looking magnificent!!! I especially love the last pic of the bk... beautiful!!

the_oracle
Sat Jul 01, 2006, 07:40 AM
Hey Guys,
Glad to be back again..............Missed all of ya.......I always visit this forum on a regular basis, but kinda busy to participate though. See that you guys have done a pretty good job in here. More people are joining this forum. Well DONE, Mods...............
Bout the World Cup, my sympathy is with you guys. What a cruel way to exit from the prestige tournament. Well, look on the bright side......You've made it through this time. CHEERS for you AUSSIES............ :)

Marg,
Thanks for the kind words. How are your wrigglers doing? Looks like you're into breeding too. They'll definitely look beautiful with the combination from both parents. Any pics. of em? Well, congrats and well done to ya................

Nic,
Thanks for the kind words too. Really love your Fire Ruby pair.........Any successful spawn so far? Good luck with your pair and hope they can give you some babies to take care of.

Dee,
Missed you so much................Yeah, I did post some pics. when they were young. They should have easily grown to 7"or 8"with all the TLC. But too bad, I'm all tied up with work and school. Can only afford to do WC once a week. My poor BKs. They're only about 5" and the Albinos are close to 6". Nothing much can be done to make them grow bigger, I guess. Now I'm trying to squeeze some time to do more WCs. Hopefully they can grow a lil bit bigger.

Sammi,
Missed, missed you so much.............Thanks for those lovely words. Saw that you have some new additions. How are they doing? And how about your photo taking skills? Any new pics. coming in?
Well, I'm all tied up lately but I'll try to free up some time to participate more in this forum. Guess you can see more of me in this coming days.............

Well guys,........THANKS for welcoming me back..........There's no better place.............
That's it for now. Be back soon.........................

Sanie.

marg
Sat Jul 01, 2006, 09:14 AM
Sanie,

Unfortunately the spawn was small and after about 1 1/12 days they ate them ( :evil: :evil: ) - but I think that something will happen soon - at least they have let them get to Wriggler stage!!! (who knows, it won't be for the want of trying I can tell you!!!!!).

Good to see you back on our wonderful Site :D :D .,

Marg.

Ben
Sat Jul 01, 2006, 01:31 PM
Hi Sanie!!

how you been bro?

we missed ya mate! looks like in the meantime you have some awesome discus!!

Let me know if you ever head down south mate!

cheers
Ben

the_oracle
Sat Jul 01, 2006, 06:55 PM
Hi Marg,
Don't ever give up on them yet.........They'll get better with more practise. Patience is the key word............Best of luck in your next spawn. And don't forget those pics.

Yo Ben,
I'm doing GOOD but kinda tied up for the moment ................
I missed you guys too. Missed some of the fun too. Up till next year, I won't be able to go on a vacation. One more year and I'm done with my studies...........What about you, any chance to drop by SG? There'll be a big competition coming up this November. Will keep you guys updated with this event.
Take care, bro................

Sanie.

nicholas76
Sat Jul 01, 2006, 11:06 PM
you sound awfully busy mate!

fire rubys are in my community tank, as they appeared to lose interest in spawning. however after 6 weeks of no sign of breeding they have started cleaning again just a few days ago

fingers crossed.

Crocky
Sat Jul 01, 2006, 11:47 PM
i just love your pics,did you breed these albino's.
Just asking because i can't re-call if you said you breed or brought them,but what ever i'm jealous.

Brad

the_oracle
Sun Jul 02, 2006, 02:48 AM
Yeah Nic,
Just keep your fingers crossed. Who knows, you might be lucky this time............
Good for ya..........

Hey Brad,
Glad you like those pics. Got them from Wayne during Aquarama. You jealous? I'm even more jealous of you, mate. You are already breeding em.....Way to go, bro..........
All the best in your breeding program..........

Happy DISCUS keeping everyboby.......

Sanie.

sammigold
Sun Jul 02, 2006, 03:22 AM
Thanks Sanie for your kind words... My new additions are doing well... One grown heaps, the other still has a way to go but he is getting spoiled...

Glad to hear you are well...will see in and around the forums hopefully when you have some more time!! I posted some pics the other day... I have good days and bad days when it comes to photo taking but I think I am getting better!!

Anf
Wed Aug 02, 2006, 03:40 AM
Nice Albino. :D

Ben
Wed Aug 02, 2006, 12:48 PM
Hiya Sanie!

its confirmed bro!
I will see you May next year!!

Keep that coffee warm!

cheers
Ben

the_oracle
Wed Aug 02, 2006, 04:38 PM
Yeah Ben,
I'll be waiting for ya...............
And don't worry, the coffe'll be there waiting for ya..........
Take care, bro.

Anf,
Nice to see you finally made it here. Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy it here...........
(Care to introduce yourself?)

Sanie.

Anf
Thu Aug 03, 2006, 12:04 AM
Anf,
Nice to see you finally made it here. Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy it here...........
(Care to introduce yourself?)
Sanie.
Thankz. :D
Duno how to intro myself also. :oops:
Me just keep some lousy discus for some yrs n still not very gd in discus keeping.
So still need to learn more thing from you guys here. :D