PDA

View Full Version : For Sale 6x2x2 complete setup*[price drop]

bluediscus84
Sat Jun 24, 2006, 07:45 AM
hi everyone
i am selling my 6x2x2 tank
what comes with the tank is the following:

-- 6x2x2 tank (few scratches on glass but can't be seen when water is in the tank)
-- The stand height of the stand is 60cm (has two doors on the front) The total height of the tank and stand and hood is:135cm
-- Hood to go on top of the tank
-- Eheim canister filter 2217 (only 1yr old, still have box), with extra carbon filter pads
-- Internal filter (2400 ltrs/hr great little filter)
-- Brand New 300W heater and a older 300W heater
-- 2x3ft lights with plant tubes and a 4ft light with a normal tube
-- Latex 3D background (which is siliconed into the back of the tank, looks great when the tank is full) this is 6ft long and 2ft high (covers the entire tanks back)
-- 80-100kg's of white fine gravel (2mm)
-- Lots of driftwood (3 or 4 large pieces)
-- 2x air pumps (2 outlets on both)

can't think of anything else if i do, i will add it straight away

Im am asking $1050 ONO (was $1250) for the whole setup and would prefer to sell it all as a package. I am open to offers, but please don’t say stupid prices, email with any questions and offers. I need to sell it asap as i have a new tank coming on tuesday (full marine setup is coming on tueday)

For pictures please use this link to photo bucket. It has all the pictures labelled and the length of the driftwoods pieces. Sorry about the pictures of the tank, as it is a little dirty on the glass still, but will have it cleaned ASAP.

http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h129/bluediscus84/Fish%20Tank/?

(copy and past the link, you can view a slideshow and it will show all the pictures)

Your able to contact me by my e-mail
bluediscus84@hotmail.com

i am located in Bundoora (melbourne)

Thankyou all for your time
if you want any extra information please just e-mail and i will reply within 24hrs (normally less time)
cheers

bluediscus84
Mon Jun 26, 2006, 03:56 AM
hi all
i need to sell it so if anyone that lives in melb is looking for a 6x2x2 complete setup the price has dropped to $1050 (was $1250)
cheers heaps all