PDA

View Full Version : Uhh What Now?

Brilliant
Tue Jun 13, 2006, 12:10 AM
Hello again,
I have something going on. I seperated my Discus because of that pair. Well I relocated the Discus back in the tank again. The pair is coming along just fine and laid eggs again. They are eating and seem to get better as the days go by.

Well now I have another Discus laying eggs. I thought it was the known female laying eggs in a different spot. After I started looking again its not the same female.

There doesnt appear to be a male here in this. The female was pecking away at this log...twitching... the other fish seem to be eating the eggs as they come out. Poor girl shes now gaurding the spot where the eggs would have landed. :(

Do I need more Discus? What should I do with her?

marg
Tue Jun 13, 2006, 01:17 AM
See if you can get another Male and hope that they will pair up.

Good luck.,

Marg.

Brilliant
Tue Jun 13, 2006, 08:35 PM
Thank you for the feedback, I dont know where else to turn for good advice.

I dont really know what is going on. Ive been looking at this picture for hours and cant find another pic from the same side to compare the markings. Plus they have grown and now the known female looks more like the male with the stripes rather then her spotted patern.

The known female is getting ready to lay eggs right now. The male is right there waiting. They are in the usual location.