PDA

View Full Version : 65 190 gallon setups f/s in chicago!!

Oscar84
Mon May 29, 2006, 06:37 PM
Hey all!
I have two tank setups I wish to get rid of. Both setups are only about 3 months old!! The first is the 65 gallon setup which is is 48x18x18. The setup includes the tank, glass tops, strip lights and an aquaclear 110 which filters this tank more than enough per hour, black gravel, background and finally the solid Oak stand custom built by my father who is a carpenter. The stand has a solid top unlike the cheap lil setups in the petshops and we used 2x4s for the frame and self closing hinges. There is also an adjustable shelf that can be used! The setup cost me over 500$ but im tryin to part with it for 275$! This is a steal in a half so please let me know if your interested! The second setup is my 190 gallon which is 72x48x26. This setup is COMPLETE!!! NOTHING NEEDED!!!! It has the same type of gorgeous stand, solid oak with adjustable shelf with 2x4 braces and a solid top and backing on it for extra added strength. The tank, glass light strips, 3 aquaclear 110s, background, gravel, and TONS of plants, rocks, and driftwood, and 2 300 watt heaters, digital thermometer that lets you know when your temp goes to low. This setup I am looking for BEST OFFER so dont ask me how much I want for it!!! Make an offer and if your not cheap about it or want to come take a look at it please let me know! Just to let you know Ive spent about $1100 complete on this setup so that way you can go from there on your offer! And like i said b4 this setup is only about 3 months old! I also have my fish available too for separate sale! All fish are best offer!!! I have a 16" gold clown knife $80, 18" silver arrowanna 120$, 8 inch male frontosa 90$, 6" JD 20$, 6" firemouth 15$, polysenegalus 9" 20$, 13" oscar with AWESOME orange color 30$! If you are seriously interested please call me at 708-925-2006 or email me at ISPPILOT84@hotmail.com because I do NOT check these sites often at all! Please if you are serious and ready to make a reasonable offer please do so. The only reason im getting rid of all of this is because I have no time for it anymore =( Thx so much!

SirClutzz
Mon May 29, 2006, 09:29 PM
lol, from your thread title, I thought you had 65, 190 gallon setups for sale. That would be one big fish room.. :)

Good luck with the sale