endless
Wed May 24, 2006, 09:09 AM
Havent posted any pics for a while, so here they are

endless
Wed May 24, 2006, 09:12 AM
more pics

Nathan
Wed May 24, 2006, 09:12 AM
there beautiful mate, really interestin to see goldfish in there aswel!

endless
Wed May 24, 2006, 09:15 AM
more pics

Nathan
Wed May 24, 2006, 09:19 AM
those discus are just absolutely gorgous mate, i love em! how the heck does your dog walk around without smackin into walls?? :shock:

nicholas76
Wed May 24, 2006, 11:32 AM
LOL

I was thinking the same thing Nathan!

great tank , awsum dog Lol.

aquafrogstuff
Thu May 25, 2006, 01:31 PM
Awesome tank.

Mind if I ask what type of substrate you've used. It's a great contrast to the fish.

Merrilyn
Thu May 25, 2006, 02:04 PM
Wow, gorgeous tank Endless. Love the way you've got it set up.

And that red Melon is stunning.

taksan
Thu May 25, 2006, 03:05 PM
Hmmmmm .... I've seen this tank before somewhere I think

mcloughlin2
Thu May 25, 2006, 09:51 PM
Stunning!!!! How do the goldfish go in there? Do they handle the high temperature well? :)

endless
Thu May 25, 2006, 11:08 PM
Ive seen the my dog smack into the wall once before. It was actually quite funny ...other than that it generally knows where its going, but yeah need to get her to the groomers soon.

The substrate im using is pool filter sand. I have never gravel vac'ed this tank but at the same time there is never a build up of gunk on the gravel. I think cause the sand is so fine there is no opportunity for dirt to get trapped between the gravel. This combined with the goldfish ability to eat anything on the gravel leaves me pretty much with a gravel vac free tank.

"Stunning!!!! How do the goldfish go in there? Do they handle the high temperature well?" The goldfish seem very happy in there... havent had any problems yet. They do however grow at an alarmingly fast rate due to all the high protein food that i feed my discus.

taksan i think you are right about having seen this tank before :)

Darth_discus
Fri May 26, 2006, 06:23 AM
Awesome fish and tank how onften do u change the water and how much ata a time?