PDA

View Full Version : My new Marlboro Reds

Phlipper
Sun May 14, 2006, 10:21 AM
Well, I guess I've officially caught the discus bug and poverty that goes along with it :lol: On top of my 2 Blue Diamonds, 2 Red Turks I now have 2 Marboro Reds.

I have them seperated ATM from my others just to be sure they are OK. I bought them off a local breeder here in Adelaide for $40 each which was a good price. Their colouring is amazing for small fish, and admittedly they have been fed up on colour enhancing food for a few weeks prior to sale, but the parent fish were very spectacular, so i hope these always will be as well 8-)

Phlipper
Sun May 14, 2006, 10:26 AM
Out of the bag and into the tank

discus000
Sun May 14, 2006, 11:01 AM
Very nice fishes!

Merrilyn
Sun May 14, 2006, 11:53 AM
Ohhhhh Phil I tried to warn you about that discus bug. Now you've gone and caught it too.

Hehehe just wait till they take over your life :lol:

Gorgeous fish by the way, and a really good price.

OscarManAlpha
Sun May 14, 2006, 05:51 PM
Your aquascaping is awesome....

The wood rocks and plants are like an oil painting...

Any chance you can put some pics up in the Amazon Garden topic area with some more photo's and details of your plants ect ?

I'm sure in a few months those buggers will be breeding away like mad..

Cheers,

Mark

Phlipper
Sun May 14, 2006, 09:16 PM
Ohhhhh Phil I tried to warn you about that discus bug. Now you've gone and caught it too.

Hehehe just wait till they take over your life :lol:

Gorgeous fish by the way, and a really good price.

Whadddaya mean they will take over my life ????...............to darn late for that now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Phlipper
Mon May 15, 2006, 12:13 AM
Your aquascaping is awesome....

The wood rocks and plants are like an oil painting...

Any chance you can put some pics up in the Amazon Garden topic area with some more photo's and details of your plants ect ?

I'm sure in a few months those buggers will be breeding away like mad..

Cheers,

Mark

Thanx Mark, shoulda figured you'd pick up on the plants mate, the DIY Co2 is stating to kick in well now.....gunna have to get in with a chainsaw soon to keep it under control :lol:

Phlipper
Mon May 15, 2006, 07:24 AM
Cuppla more shots of my new reds

Phlipper
Mon May 15, 2006, 07:25 AM
Last one