PDA

View Full Version : EOI Adult Blue Diamonds

samir
Sat May 13, 2006, 12:43 PM
anyone interested in adult blue diamonds in Sydney ??? will put pics up tomorrow.

G-1000
Sat May 13, 2006, 10:55 PM
Samir

What are the odds of you being able to get hold of:

golden leopard
golden snakeskin

at adult sizes? price too plz

G

samir
Sun May 14, 2006, 12:07 AM
the importer i know (i fix his computer for free sometimes) usually sells adult fish for about 80-120 but those are his wholesale prices. he does mostly tropicals and goldfish. very few Discus. he doesn't get more than one box. i dont know about the quality because i haven't seen the adults. he's says he's got one shipment of goldfish this week and after he's sold that he'll order from Singapore, which should be at the end of this month. i'll let you know then. he's got 7 adult blue diamonds at 80 each which he has to get rid of by Tuesday latest. i'm getting a couple today if anyone else(who will pick up) wants any let me know latest by monday. i'll put up pictures of the ones i get tonight.

discus000
Sun May 14, 2006, 12:44 AM
Sure, I'm interested Samir

let me know

samir
Sun May 14, 2006, 12:58 AM
okay, let me see them first and post pics (later today), then if anyone wants any i'll ask him to hold them.he was told there are two pairs in the lot, but he got them off someone who got them off someone so I wouldn't bet on it.

discus000
Sun May 14, 2006, 01:00 AM
OK.

Btw, where is the guy located?

samir
Sun May 14, 2006, 04:03 AM
i picked up a couple at 80 each. the rest looked a bit under the weather(dark eyes,clamped,large eyes) maybe because the've been moved around a lot but i wouldn't recommend them to anyone else.i had to get them from st mary's. i'll put up a couple of pictures tomorrow.

samir
Mon May 15, 2006, 06:39 AM
the fish are all gone.. i bought a couple more as the previous two transformed magically overnight :lol: (maybe the place had serious water issues) so now i have 4. the're 5 inches give or take. i'll put up pictures once the're wormed etc. (etc=when i can remember where I put that camera.)

mcloughlin2
Mon May 15, 2006, 09:24 AM
Cant wait for the pictures mate... :P

samir
Wed May 24, 2006, 04:26 AM
two of them have paired up and taken over 80% of the tank. everyone else is huddled up in one corner. so i guess it was worth it. will post pictures soon.

goldfish
Thu May 25, 2006, 12:03 AM
samir, where about is this guy located?

samir
Thu May 25, 2006, 12:11 AM
st marys. he doesnt have any discus at the moment and he does not sell retail.

mcloughlin2
Thu May 25, 2006, 06:01 AM
Im dieing for those pics !!

LOL

Theyre taking a while to get here! :P :lol:

Have you had any spawns yet?

samir
Thu May 25, 2006, 06:15 AM
its taking a while for the guy who borrowed my camera to realise that( to borrow means to obtain or receive (something) on loan with the promise or understanding of returning it or its equivalent.) :lol: no they havent spawned yet, even if they did i dont have the space. i'll have to put my other fish up for sale or exchange first. :lol:

samir
Wed Jun 07, 2006, 03:08 AM
here's some pics of the elusive fish.