PDA

View Full Version : Red Turks

Mulisha
Fri May 12, 2006, 03:50 AM
These pictures are of my Red Turks that i got off Rod Lewis a while back there a bit stunted and shape not the best but later on down the track they might breed not sure.

Hope you like them any way to maybe pick there growth up a bit becuase i couldn't w/c every second day so they got w/c every week becuase i had to move away from home for a bit. I have 7 of them and they seem to fine not many problems. :lol:

Mulisha
Fri May 12, 2006, 03:52 AM
A few more pics. :roll:

In the 009 pic you can see the split fins from what the other discus do :( will they heal ok?

Mulisha
Fri May 12, 2006, 03:53 AM
1 more i promise. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Merrilyn
Fri May 12, 2006, 04:08 AM
Nice looking little fish Mulisha. They don't look stunted at all, and the shape is very good, with that nice high fin.

Just keep offering them several meals a day, and keep up with those waterchanges, and they should turn into lovely adults. :P

Mulisha
Fri May 12, 2006, 04:32 AM
Cheers yeah to be really honest these have been w/v once a week for a while now untill i been back and they do look ok..

Thanks for the nice comment and they have grown a bit since i left hehe :lol:

G-1000
Fri May 12, 2006, 11:20 AM
Brother there isnt anything wrong with them. Good size and shape

G

Ben
Fri May 12, 2006, 01:53 PM
They are great Rick!

you should be proud!

Mulisha
Sun May 14, 2006, 07:58 AM
Thanks Ben and G for the nice comment could you suggest i do anything to try get the smaller discus to come and not hide as much?

All 7 are the same age but there all different sizes and there one very smallish one and he looks like he won't make it for much longer due to soon as he moves away from behind the wood to get anything to eat or even just move he will get attacked and his fins are getting really badly tattered. :cry: :cry:

His dark due to stress and i havn't seen him eat for 4 days now and i'm getting worried becuase he gets attacked by the other discus EVERY time he moves :cry: :cry: :cry:

Cheers