PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE EVERYONE PRAY FOR SOPHIE!!!!!

marg
Fri May 05, 2006, 09:45 AM
Fellow members,

On the News tonight it was announced that little burns victim Sophie Delonzio was struck by a car and is on life support and in a critical condition.

I have cried and cried since I heard it - she's not my little girl, but I can't believe that a little girl who has been through so much is once again clinging to life and on life support - surely she has suffered enough?

I am not really religious, but on this occasion I am trying to believe that there is a greater force out there. Please fellow members pray with me for the life of this little girl. Surely she has suffered enough.

If there truly is a God out there then pray that he spares this little one. Surely she has suffered enough??????.

Regards,

Marg.

OscarManAlpha
Fri May 05, 2006, 10:05 AM
All that trauma in her first five short years in this world.

I think all thoughts are with her and her family at the moment.

We should all count our blessings and pray for Sophie and her family.

Cheers,

Mark

sammigold
Fri May 05, 2006, 10:19 AM
It is amazing how quickly the tears welled in my eyes when I heard that news report...

How much does a little girl and her family have to suffer!!!! It breaks my heart that such a short life has been filled with such pain and heartache...

My prayers are with them as I am sure everyone elses are...

RJ_Archer
Fri May 05, 2006, 10:25 AM
That poor girl :cry: . she has gone through so so much and what has she done to diserve this.....lets all pray that she gets better realy quick....

Proteus
Fri May 05, 2006, 10:48 AM
I am sure the thoughts of thousands, if not millions are with her, and her family right now.

Merrilyn
Fri May 05, 2006, 11:01 AM
Precious, innocent little baby. She has suffered so much in her short life. Our prayers are with her and her family.

Xtreme
Fri May 05, 2006, 02:04 PM
Let us pray indeed, poor precious baby.
We are all with you and your family darlin :angel

lovenotthrowdiscus
Sat May 06, 2006, 09:54 AM
this girl has gone through more in 5yrs than we will in a lifetime!!!
i feel so sorry for her.
when i heard that it was her i was shocked.....

best wishes sophie hope you get well soon

discusme
Sat May 06, 2006, 02:05 PM
Hope she gets well soon ... poor little girl ..
so much things happen in short time :( :(

marg
Sun May 07, 2006, 02:06 AM
There is a link on Internet Explorer titled "Wishes for Sophie".

Rgeards,

Marg.