PDA

View Full Version : hello

ianmcd06
Sun Jul 25, 2004, 08:27 PM
hey guys just thought i would let you know that i have joined your forum, and a bit about myself, lol. Ok my name is Ian, used to be up to my nose in all sorts of fish but then i gave up the hobby to move to QLD which never happened and now im back. well right now i just own 2 tanks one which is a 4x2x2 which is a planted display and a standard 3ft which is my quarantine tank lol, ( you never know what a fish could be packing even if it looks totally innocent ) I like to start up a small fish room in a few months, and only keep quality discus. cause what i have seen with breeders in melbourne (no offence) they all have the same fish, lol. well i guess thats it from me. Hi once again

reguards,
Ian.

Proteus
Sun Jul 25, 2004, 08:32 PM
Welcome to DF.com Ian...

New blood is always a good thing, so good luck with your fish room...

after looking at many wild caught Discus in the last few days I am envious of what is available for our North American hobbyist friends...

If only we could easily get some of these wild specimens...

flukes
Mon Jul 26, 2004, 06:13 AM
Hey Ian,
You ended up in the right state :D Anyway i know what you mean about Melbourne discus, i have been going interstate since the first time i bought in melbourne. If you like iam getting a few pairs along with another forum member in a few weeks so if your intrested let me know.
My email is flukes@optusnet.com.au if you want we can then share shipping costs, works out well i just did it not long ago with the yellow in the picture post.
Cheers
Scott