PDA

View Full Version : 65 gallon setup F/S chicago!!

Oscar84
Sun Apr 23, 2006, 06:12 PM
Hey all,
I have a 65 gallon tank, glass tops, 2 light strips 24", black gravel, background (2 sided rock and then beautiful greenery), Solid Oak stand custom built by my father (who is a carpenter) that is made with 2x4s for the frame and has one adjustable shelf, and finally an aqua clear 110 (filters this tank like no other!) for sale. I was looking to sell this entire setup for $300 OBO. Every offer is considered!! I paid much more for everything but my loss is your gain. I rarely check up on all the forums I post at since I post at so many, but if you are seriously interested my name is Jim and you can either call me on my cell at 708-925-2006, or email me at ISPPILOT84@hotmail.com cuz I barely check the forums. I live in the chicago area and the first to come up with the money takes it! This thing is ready for setup!! I gurantee whoever ends up with this tank will be very happy with it. The reason I am getting rid of it is because I already have a 190gallon and its satisfying my fish craving. Pics are available! Thx so much!