OscarManAlpha
Sun Apr 23, 2006, 11:23 AM
Ben you need more fish mate !! :twisted: :twisted:

Get rid of the telly !! :P :P

And get back too the fishroom !! :shock: :shock:

Ben
Sun Apr 23, 2006, 11:25 AM
LOL

Not sure if you watched it but Mum and Daughter got their ummm *blank* done!

looks like the fish are gonna starve!

OscarManAlpha
Sun Apr 23, 2006, 11:27 AM
LOL

Not sure if you watched it but Mum and Daughter got their ummm *blank* done!

I missed it, now I have to find out :P

Ben
Sun Apr 23, 2006, 11:39 AM
You MISSED IT!!!!???

OMG Mark!!

Lucky I taped it for you!

Proteus
Sun Apr 23, 2006, 11:45 AM
( . ) ( . )

:shock:

OscarManAlpha
Sun Apr 23, 2006, 11:49 AM
Ben you are a crack pot mate !!

Sorry but that is hopeless.........

BTW can you tranfer that on to DVD for me since you have so much time on your hands ?

OscarManAlpha
Sun Apr 23, 2006, 11:51 AM
Just edit out the garbage I only want the good bit's.......

Ben
Sun Apr 23, 2006, 11:51 AM
BTW can you tranfer that on to DVD for me since you have so much time on your hands

Already done Mark! I put the best parts in slow motion!

*giggles*

OscarManAlpha
Sun Apr 23, 2006, 11:53 AM
Just email me some still's then will ya ?

Ben
Sun Apr 23, 2006, 11:59 AM
Still not sure what it is you saw !!
But I wan't to add i will print them out and use as backing on my breeding tanks !!

Thats Crocky's secret!

OscarManAlpha
Sun Apr 23, 2006, 12:04 PM
Thats Crocky's secret!

Not so secret anymore !!

OscarManAlpha
Sun Apr 23, 2006, 12:04 PM
I think it's time he starts showing us his tank backing then.....

sammigold
Sun Apr 23, 2006, 12:13 PM
for the life of me I cant work out what a "blank" is... am I being really hopeless or what....
Missed it... was watching crime and murder on channel 9 instead...Go Csi...!!

So.....mmmmm ..... "blank".....mmmmm
Na, still dont know....hints please....

Proteus
Sun Apr 23, 2006, 12:17 PM
( . ) ( . )

hint - blank blank

Darth_discus
Sun Apr 23, 2006, 12:21 PM
Pro now that is funny

:lol:

i dont like it that much it is always the same
:evil:

OscarManAlpha
Sun Apr 23, 2006, 12:23 PM
i dont like it that much it is always the same
:evil:

Print out some more backing's that may help..........

Just a thought !!!

nicholas76
Sun Apr 23, 2006, 12:48 PM
Ben - you should be banned for promoting that crap :lol:

Yes I did watch it and mum and daughter have amazing uhemmm figures. Im sure they will both have amazing careers at the rhino bar when they get out! :lol:

shes 19 yrs old and has had 9 grand of work done to her tsk tsk

Ben
Sun Apr 23, 2006, 12:52 PM
Yes I did watch

LOL i knew you could not resist Nick!

Thursday nites BB uncut @ Bens place!

All welcome!

Just bring the beer and munchies!

goldenpigeon
Sun Apr 23, 2006, 01:26 PM
hahahaa im ther Ben!!!

i watchesd it tonight being the boring child i am waiting for the comedy gala :D

yes i was surprised when she sad it was 9 grands worth! doesnt look like 9 grand :twisted: then again everything is overpriced these days! mum isnt heaps to look at but hey she got it done too.

lol the first thing i thought when she was being introduced was *!SLURRY!* hahahaha..... why doesnt she just tell the world she had some work done! and i can see why she has lived in over 20 houses hahaha!!!

the whole confidence thing..... she is 19 with a face like that and she needs more *confidence*..... hmm

well i think it shall be intersting this year! so many stuck up people sharing beds in one house.... OHHHH YEA!!!!! that makes one BIG EGO!!!

its funny how u have to be a dumb asre to get onto a show like this at a shot for a mill.... take away 15 thoagh for fines in the first ten mins lol

thinking of dropping out and going onto big bro :D (jks people GP would never do that because he has a future!)

lol cant wait till tomorrow!!!

and pro thanks for the graphic details!!!

OscarManAlpha
Sun Apr 23, 2006, 04:02 PM
I see market potential in the form of breeding cones.........

Just can't get my head around what they would look like........

I know I'll be getting a stern warning for that thought..........

But I just had to share........

Proteus
Sun Apr 23, 2006, 11:04 PM

just been reliably informed that mum and boobs, oops, I mean Krystal are locals to the Sutherland shire...

Apparantly, the 'Retail Assistant' Krystal and her twins ( . ) ( . ) work at Cronulla... *w00t* might have to keep an eye out in weeks or months to come.

oh, the prize money took a belting last night...

down to 940,000 already.... OUCH

23:40 Dino Talking while BB was talking $5000 $995,000
23:48 Jamie Refering to BB by a name other than BB $5000 $990,000
23:49 Jamie Talking while BB was talking $5000 $985,000
01:04 David Talking in another language $5000 $980,000
01:04 Elise Talking in another language $5000 $975,000
01:24 Katie Talking without microphone $5000 $970,000
01:24 Jamie Talking without microphone $5000 $965,000
01:24 John Talking without microphone $5000 $960,000
03:00 Jamie Talking without microphone $5000 $955,000
04:24 Jamie Talking without microphone $5000 $950,000
04:24 Katie Talking without microphone $5000 $945,000
12:18 All HMs Discussing pre-production process $5000 $940,000

http://bigbrother.3mobile.com.au/

goldenpigeon
Sun Apr 23, 2006, 11:49 PM
hahahaha!!! is there going to be anything left in a week!?!?!?!

what a bunch of suckers!

sammigold
Mon Apr 24, 2006, 02:43 AM
Ah ha!!!!! Now I get it.... thanks proteus.... it took me a while... but hey....LOL

Sime76
Mon Apr 24, 2006, 09:22 AM
I'll take a bullet before I watch that crap, but I wanna see the boobies....its a quandary.

sammigold
Mon Apr 24, 2006, 09:52 AM
Do what I do and just watch the BB uplate... its better than home shopping...just...(I suppose with home shopping you could argue that at the end you might just get something out of it..ie. new grill, knife etc...LOL)

OscarManAlpha
Mon Apr 24, 2006, 10:41 AM
Do what I do and just watch the BB uplate... its better than home shopping...just...(I suppose with home shopping you could argue that at the end you might just get something out of it..ie. new grill, knife etc...LOL)

sammi it's time for a new tank...........

Ben
Mon Apr 24, 2006, 12:52 PM
Big brother just gets better and better every year!

Crocky
Mon Apr 24, 2006, 10:46 PM
Hey Ben
I told you to keep that to yourself, about nude background on the tanks.
I don't know if it work's, I am just hanging some pic's in my bedroom to confirm that it gets the females in the mood. Still waiting for confirmation. Stay tuned!

Lonely Brad

Proteus
Mon Apr 24, 2006, 10:52 PM
Prize money now $895,000

At this rate the show will be over in 3 weeks as there will be no prize money left... lol

Mattzilla
Mon Apr 24, 2006, 11:41 PM
i work at Cronulla RSL Club and the mother daughter combo....along with their "assets" have come to the club quiet often. lets just say that they are a pleasure to look at when they come in!!!

bring on bb up late'

wickedglass
Tue Apr 25, 2006, 12:30 AM
What are you all talking about?

goldenpigeon
Tue Apr 25, 2006, 02:18 AM
lol prize money is takeing a huge beating! lol nothing left in a week!

sammigold
Tue Apr 25, 2006, 03:25 AM

sammi it's time for a new tank...........

LOL.... the bedroom is the one place where I dont have a tank....Yet!!!......

Proteus
Sat Apr 29, 2006, 05:18 AM
any updates Ben???

sammigold
Sat Apr 29, 2006, 11:43 AM
Of course the most gorgeous guy in the house is Gay!!! (sammi rolls eyes) what did he say? "Im not only the token farmer, i'm the token gay guy"
(Brokeback mountain revisited LOL)

He is still my favourite... Go David!! (that is his name isnt it???...)

Ben
Tue May 02, 2006, 11:26 PM
And the prize money goes down....
At this rate the house mates will be oweing money!!

Dave is lonely....

The girls are bitching....

The blokes are get toey.......

taksan
Wed May 03, 2006, 10:46 AM
I'm beginning to think Anna would look very good attached to my lap 8-)
At least hers r real ones ... not that I don't see enough of them at work :roll: I'll give her a A+ for looks .... not sure there is much behind the looks but when they look like that who cares ? :P

That Tilli's parents must feel so awful having realised how much food they have wasted on that girl over the years only to raise a waste of oxygen.

The mother /daughter act are nothing more then a bizzare sideshow that won't last even though they are both worthy of at least a quick roll in the hay.

Galen and Ashley are simply weirdos .... Michael is a closet gay guy ... Dino is not at all nice and even less smart then that .... the others are simply wallpaper except for Jamie and Katie (the new regina?) who hopefully might shag soon. And of course David and Camilla who at least seem to be more genuine then the other unhappy lot.

Claire is the dark horse .... vacuous to be sure but not annoying enough to notice.

Proteus
Wed May 03, 2006, 10:54 AM
ok, well that was honest

Proteus
Wed May 03, 2006, 10:55 AM
oh, another funny thing, they have only been in there 11 days and have lost 1/4 of a million dollars...

Crazy

taksan
Wed May 03, 2006, 11:01 AM
oh, another funny thing, they have only been in there 11 days and have lost 1/4 of a million dollars...

Crazy

Means nothing ...towards then end they win most of it back in Friday night games remember ? Besides the fines are no disincentive ... if your stupid enough to allow yourself to be publicaly debased and humiliated for three months on TV for a 1/15 chance at a million bucks your proberby going to be dumb enough to do it for $250,000 which is what the first 4 BB's paid the winners.

Proteus
Wed May 03, 2006, 11:02 AM
True, but who knows what twist they have in store...

How funny would it be if the winner got nothing, other than the celebrity status...

Just remember, you heard it first here lol

taksan
Wed May 03, 2006, 11:08 AM
True, but who knows what twist they have in store...

How funny would it be if the winner got nothing, other than the celebrity status...

Just remember, you heard it first here lol

they end up with nothing anyway .....just takes a year or so :P

Ben
Wed May 03, 2006, 12:51 PM
Bring on the "Adults Only" BB!

We will see what their personalities are really like and not the cut segments we see at 7pm.

Proteus
Wed May 03, 2006, 12:55 PM
yes but the girls wont take off there bikinis in the shower...

so sad

taksan
Wed May 03, 2006, 01:10 PM

so sad

They would if I was in the shower with em
8-)

Proteus
Wed May 03, 2006, 01:18 PM
:monkey

ok, that could be a scary image

sugarpuss
Thu May 04, 2006, 05:19 AM

so sad

They would if I was in the shower with em
8-)

:roll:

Merrilyn
Thu May 04, 2006, 05:56 AM
Ben, Proteus and Taksan, may I remind you nawty boys that this is a family forum. :roll:

Do I have to take the wooden spoon to all three of you, cos you know I will :whip

taksan
Thu May 04, 2006, 06:48 AM
Ben, Proteus and Taksan, may I remind you nawty boys that this is a family forum. :roll:

Do I have to take the wooden spoon to all three of you, cos you know I will :whip

And you would enjoy it too !
8-)

goldenpigeon
Thu May 04, 2006, 07:11 AM
hahaha u guys r so pathetic! big noting urselves is not the way to win the ladies ill let u know! hahaha o well

Proteus
Thu May 04, 2006, 07:23 AM
hahaha u guys r so pathetic! big noting urselves is not the way to win the ladies ill let u know! hahaha o well

Hey, what big noting???

Beats teenie weenie syndrome anyday...

ok, nuff of that

wheres that wooden spoon nanna... u know I luv the spoon :wink:

goldenpigeon
Thu May 04, 2006, 08:05 AM
ok when u say

"yes but the girls wont take off there bikinis in the shower...

so sad

They would if I was in the shower with em ;)"

thats big noting yourself..... dont worry about it hehe but of course some things have different meanings in different places.

teenie weenie syndrome? whats that sposed to mean?

bring out the heavyduty equipment merrilyn.... start with a whip and ice cubes for our friend proteus hehehe

taksan
Thu May 04, 2006, 09:40 AM
ok when u say

"yes but the girls wont take off there bikinis in the shower...

so sad

They would if I was in the shower with em ;)"

thats big noting yourself..... d

no its not ...its stating a fact .... if you knew what I did for a living you would undertand young grasshopper. 8-)

Merrilyn
Thu May 04, 2006, 09:45 AM
.... if you knew what I did for a living you would undertand young grasshopper. 8-)

but we're not going there, are we Mr. Cool :roll:

Now behave yourself :whip

goldenpigeon
Thu May 04, 2006, 09:48 AM
lol do tell hahaha

sammigold
Thu May 04, 2006, 12:50 PM
Taksan, I thought you were a photographer published in fish mags.... are you sure it wasnt the "Playfish"..... LOL

Do we get to see pics in the "show us your face" section or what!!! Then we can judge for ourselves.... (Torso shot will do!!!!) Bikini or no Bikini?

taksan
Thu May 04, 2006, 12:54 PM
Taksan, I thought you were a photographer published in fish mags.... are you sure it wasnt the "Playfish"..... LOL

Do we get to see pics in the "show us your face" section or what!!! Then we can judge for ourselves.... (Torso shot will do!!!!) Bikini or no Bikini?

Well I've certainly been published in a lot of fish mags ...but if you were looking at a newsagent you would most likely find my pics in Ralph or FHM.
8-)

sammigold
Thu May 04, 2006, 01:19 PM
You in the pics or pics that you took??!!! Now Im getting interested..... bikini on, bikini off? HAHAHA

chrissyoscar
Thu May 04, 2006, 10:42 PM
Well I've certainly been published in a lot of fish mags ...but if you were looking at a newsagent you would most likely find my pics in Ralph or FHM.

Can I be your new best friend, PLEASE

Proteus
Fri May 05, 2006, 12:12 AM
I could really throw a spanner in the works, but will keep it zipped...

Lets just say Matt has taken some very nice pics... :shock:

Xtreme
Fri May 05, 2006, 01:04 AM
LOL speaking of wooden spoons, my 16 month old was annoying me last night, so remembering my the burn on my backside years ago, I showed her the wooden spoon, threatened her life with it (LOL) and then while watching big brother, of course I tuned out only to be brought swiftly back into reality by hearing my kitten screeching! Jayda had proceeded to whack it several times whislt chasing him all over the house! Most funny to see, only now she thinks its a game! Oh, babies, arn't they just the best!! :D

Proteus
Fri May 05, 2006, 01:05 AM
Wabecca, you are so mean...

:P

sammigold
Fri May 05, 2006, 01:54 AM
Xtreme, you just wait till she turns 2.... my little phoebe turns 2 at the end of the month and she currently copies everything you do... eg. Being lazy I used my foot to close the kitchen drawer that she plays with and next time I told her to close the drawer I saw her trying to kick it closed! LOL

They are little sponges!!!! Now shes talking I have to start watching what I say as well!!!! HA HA HA

Ben
Sun May 07, 2006, 10:00 AM
I’m torn between watching Tilli being evicted and the Logies!

nicholas76
Tue May 23, 2006, 01:15 PM
you guys watch Rove tonight??

Anna is lovely, intelligent and lovely. A very intelligent and lovely person.

Did I mention shes lovely?

Ben
Tue May 23, 2006, 01:20 PM
yes true! but.... how does that dress stay in place??

i was hoping for a gush of wind!

heheheh :shock:

goldenpigeon
Wed May 24, 2006, 06:15 AM
ur such a perv Ben hehehe

Ben
Wed May 24, 2006, 01:36 PM
LOL Dave! your eyes must have been glued to the telly aswell!
I am not a perv, just a male in my late 20's!

goldenpigeon
Thu May 25, 2006, 07:05 AM
actually they havnt been! i wouldnt have watched 10 episodes of BB06!!!

(and there is a lot more potential in my group of friends than in the whole of BB!!!)

sammigold
Fri May 26, 2006, 02:11 AM
Whats with the Toothbrushes... I swear I watch uplate and I kick myself whilst Im doing it... but I still do it..... what is it about watching total morons, doing totally moronic things... you just cant pull yourself away... (abit like that stupid Uplate games thing with the previous bb reject!)

AND being a girl it is really Sad!!! in the house in the guy stakes.... Not much to look at really!!!

anybody else think Krystal looks like Delta Goodrem????

taksan
Fri May 26, 2006, 05:34 AM
anybody else think Krystal looks like Delta Goodrem????

Kyrstel look like Delta Goodrem ? Nah to me Kyrstel looks like a cross between a filthy dirty Skank ho and a junkie street hooker ..... needless to say I love her ! Anna was nicer ....something about Frankston girls ...or Frankenskanks as we call em round here ....you just gotta love them.

nicholas76
Fri May 26, 2006, 07:04 AM
Taksan!!!!!!!

show me the money!!!

im still waiting for those pics!

sammigold
Fri May 26, 2006, 02:04 PM
ugh!!!!!!! How was what they had to eat tonight in the games...... I nearly died just watching!!!

Proteus
Sat May 27, 2006, 12:20 AM
Hey, whats wrong with a bit of tongue?

Xtreme
Sun May 28, 2006, 02:10 AM
Behave!

Darth_discus
Sun May 28, 2006, 02:14 AM
I'm with you pro seriously i have eaten duck tounges as a yum cha dish and they were nice
I am also in the same boat as sammi its really boring and dopey, but i cant pull myself away and change the channel, it is quite demoralising

sammigold
Sun May 28, 2006, 06:14 AM
I have eaten ox tongue soup but I couldnt touch it uncooked... uughh!!!!!

Proteus: I could answer that question but I would get in trouble!!!!!!!! LOL

marg
Mon May 29, 2006, 12:34 AM
Hey Sammi - my ex Husbands grandmother used to cook pressed tongue - we went there for dinner once and she served it up with white onion sauce - I thought it was delicious - then she told me what it was and I nearly had a fit!! - so there is truth in the saying that "it is all in the mind" :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I don't usually watch Big brother but you guys have got me intrigued now - have to watch the next episode and see what you are all on about.,

Regards,

Marg.

marg
Tue May 30, 2006, 01:22 AM
Well peoples,

What an eye opener.

I was in the middle of doing a water change when I remembered so I flicked over to Big Brother Adults Only tonight and all I can say is I found what I watched of the show absolutely DISGUSTING!!!.

When I switched over the Gay Guy (forget his name - unimportant anyway) was in the middle of explicitly explaining his Sexual Activities :shock: :shock: :shock: - I am definately not a prude - my kids are adults and we talk pretty freely about most things - and I'm not Homophobic : in my opinion I don't care what anyone does as long as they don't smack me in the face with it - but his conversation was like being King Hit.

The girls conversation wasn't the greatest either, and the skit they did at the end was pretty tasteless.

Big Brother is one show I will be staying clear of in the future - all I can say is YUKKY !!!

Regards,

Marg.

Ben
Tue May 30, 2006, 03:41 AM
When I switched over the Gay Guy (forget his name - unimportant anyway) was in the middle of explicitly explaining his Sexual Activities

I covered my eyes and ears for part!

But!

krystal in the bathtub confirmed my sexuality :!: :shock:

on a serious note though, as the BB years goes on so does
their behaviour...

marg
Tue May 30, 2006, 04:38 AM
Hi Ben,

Like I said, I am pretty broadminded but that guy totally shocked me, it was truly gross. Some things are better left to the imagination, wonder how his poor family felt? Imagine being his dad and having to front up to your workmates the next day after that was screened on National TV :oops: :oops: :oops: ?.

I can't imagine that the show will last much longer - from what I've heard they've pretty much discussed and done everything - not much left to do.

Me - I'd rather spend my time watching my Fish - much more interesting - and they've got better manners too :lol: :lol: :lol: .,

Regards,

Marg.

sammigold
Tue May 30, 2006, 04:57 AM
I've been waiting for bb to disappear for years Marg but it seems to hang on.

It is really voyerism in its utmost and I suppose that is why we all watch it at some stage (there is a little voyeur in us all :-) ).... we can sit there and be shocked and we will talk about it!!!!

channel 10 dont care if we hate it... its is publicity and any publicity is good publicity in the media circles....

If you were new to BB the adults only show was probably not a good place to start (laughing).... I never watch that... I only watch uplate where you get updates of inane conversations and dramas they have had throughout the day... (uplate is for the hardcore bb fans... I flicked over the other day and nearly had a seizure!! LOL )

marg
Tue May 30, 2006, 05:25 AM
I can understand why you're laughing Sammi - I really jumped in at the deep end, didn't I? I'm watching it (between water changes) and I'm going "oh my god - oh yuck - puleeeeze!!!).

One things for sure - if you were a young guy trying to make up his mind about his sexuality that episode would certainly have jogged it along for you.

Ben has certainly made up his mind (just jokin' Ben - no offence meant - I did read all the comments everyone made before I watched the show, yours included :lol: ).

Anyway, I think that I've seen all I want to see of BB. Don't think I'll be tuning in again.

Regards,

Marg.

nicholas76
Tue May 30, 2006, 06:36 AM
Marg.

all I can say is............. Yep I agree! lol

but ill still watch it for krystal :P

Merrilyn
Tue May 30, 2006, 11:34 AM
Marg, I agree with you. BB is definately NOT my idea of entertainment.

Give me a light hearted comedy any day :?

nicholas76
Tue May 30, 2006, 01:12 PM
repeats of Raymond would be ideal!!

merris I love your signature :)

my other favorite one is " life is always good its only your opinion that changes"

it always makes me smile!

Robdog
Tue May 30, 2006, 04:44 PM
but ill still watch it for krystal :P

I think Crystals cans look better WITH the bikini on rather than WITHOUT. Not that I didn't appreciate the little sneaky peek in the bath.
Ugly nipples though. I can say nipples right? Nipples nipples nipples :lol:

Proteus
Tue May 30, 2006, 10:49 PM
( . ) ( . )

I am probably one of the few who hasnt seen the Monday night show (usually too busy working) however given the gutter talk and other trash they go on with the rest of the time, I don't think I need bothering watching it.

I will say though that Claire is a hottie... and down to Earth. At least she can string a sentence together without dropping the F bomb or some other obsenity. (oh, and hers are real.... lol)

nicholas76
Wed May 31, 2006, 04:13 AM
Ro no such thing as fake mate!

if you can touch them there real ! lmoa

Proteus
Wed May 31, 2006, 05:15 AM
You are evil Nick, but totally correct... poke poke

goldenpigeon
Wed May 31, 2006, 05:43 AM
lol i was watching the aldults only episode the other night and geez those people are sad! David is a FREAK! and after what he says he has done i dont htink anyone will be running to kiss him.... i hope he brushes well!... :shock:

Ben
Mon Jun 05, 2006, 11:58 AM
whats the prize pool at these days?

Nathan
Mon Jun 05, 2006, 12:00 PM
im pretty sure its a little less then $500 000

nicholas76
Mon Jun 05, 2006, 12:12 PM
$430,000 to be exact

and Ben I have the Krystal pictures ... ( thanks for nothing taksan hehe )

Ben
Mon Jun 05, 2006, 12:18 PM
send them to me Nick!!!!

geeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz

taksan
Mon Jun 05, 2006, 01:03 PM
$430,000 to be exact

and Ben I have the Krystal pictures ... ( thanks for nothing taksan hehe )

LOL no you don't

nicholas76
Mon Jun 05, 2006, 01:06 PM
LOL well pm me your email and ill send you what i have!

Robdog
Thu Jun 08, 2006, 04:54 PM
Now I know that girls in general are spastic and insecure but I think Katie may be Queen Spastic of the Universe!
Gee she says some stupid shit

Ben
Fri Jun 09, 2006, 05:25 AM
Now I know that girls in general are spastic and insecure but I think Katie may be Queen Spastic of the Universe!
Gee she says some stupid ****

and that is what makes her my favourite!!

sammigold
Fri Jun 09, 2006, 05:55 AM
Not all girls are spastic and insecure!!!!

Watch it Robdog!!! You'll start a gender war!!! :-)

I'm a girl and insecurity is a waste of time.... if you dont want me... I dont want you... thats my way of thinking...

I dont think i am an anomaly either... i think immaturity leads to insecurity...

am I being too philosophical??? or have I just been with my man for too long...(11 years)

nicholas76
Fri Jun 09, 2006, 05:57 AM
off topic but sammi i waited a month and got an ANT

im giving up on those egg thingos lol

sammigold
Fri Jun 09, 2006, 06:18 AM
I noticed he was fairly small!!!!! We need to invent a baby discus fry that grows up!!!!!!

Anybody out their a graphics freak?

goldenpigeon
Fri Jun 09, 2006, 06:33 AM
what sort of graphic sammi? drawing or design?

sammigold
Fri Jun 09, 2006, 09:40 AM
both I suppose... need to be able to design a thing similar to the eggy things and need to be able to draw a discus so it looks like one.... we could have snakeskin, blue turqs, diamonds, butterflys, san merahs etc... (even white turks.. wink..)

Ben
Fri Jun 09, 2006, 02:19 PM
If the prize pool gets below $100,00 i will take a photo of my white butt and post it here!

nicholas76
Fri Jun 09, 2006, 02:28 PM
And I'll donate to BB to ensure that dosent happen !

goldenpigeon
Sat Jun 10, 2006, 12:03 AM
it will be about $20,000 at the end

mcloughlin2
Sat Jun 10, 2006, 12:14 AM
BB will give them a chance to recoup the prize money though... :D

Nicholas, i'll help ya mate!!! :lol:

nicholas76
Sat Jun 10, 2006, 12:19 AM
like they always do they will be given a chance to win it all back with an easy challange or it will be suprise thing at the end of the show

TAKSAN send me those pics lol

Ben
Sat Jun 10, 2006, 12:30 AM
awwwwww...!

i thought everyone would like a photo of me butt!

goldenpigeon
Sat Jun 10, 2006, 12:33 AM
i think we can all do with out ben.... maybe next time but... may i suggest one of taksans mag shoots hehe

Robdog
Sat Jun 10, 2006, 07:36 AM
Now I know that girls in general are spastic and insecure

I thought I should bold the important parts of my previous statement. This should stop any impending gender war.

goldenpigeon
Sat Jun 10, 2006, 08:50 AM
i was watching BB06 this arvo and the housemates were in the pool and Rob decided to strip off. wasnt the best view.....

prize money is $400,000 now

sammigold
Sat Jun 10, 2006, 09:56 AM
Robdog, you may want to modify the in general to "on the odd occaision"

that way you will be even safer!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :whip

goldenpigeon
Sat Jun 10, 2006, 10:14 AM
lol sammi... someone feels very strongly about hte topic.... fair enough too!

nicholas76
Sat Jun 17, 2006, 05:38 AM
DAY
56 CURRENT PRIZE MONEY
$375,000

goldenpigeon
Sat Jun 17, 2006, 05:53 AM
cant even hold onto at least $800 000 is pathetic! i would have expected them to have at least 700 000, i thought 800 000 was more realistic thoagh.

nicholas76
Sat Jun 17, 2006, 06:17 AM
Ben!

check your email mate krystal pics have arrived.

G-1000
Sat Jun 17, 2006, 10:51 AM
What about the rest of us Nick !

lol

G

Ben
Sat Jun 24, 2006, 01:39 PM
whats been happening lately in BB? i have not watched any of it for almost 6 days!!!

All i know BB adults only got cut!

*sniffles*

nicholas76
Sat Jun 24, 2006, 03:27 PM
they axed the show due to poor ratings

Robdog
Sun Jun 25, 2006, 07:08 AM
:cry:
Monday nights ruined!

Proteus
Sat Jul 01, 2006, 10:18 AM
Ashley and John escorted from House

Big Brother Housemates Ashley and John were escorted from the House on Saturday afternoon following a breach of the rules. The producers Endemol Southern Star and Network Ten deemed their actions were grounds for their removal from the show. The producers will not be commenting any further on this serious matter.

In a joint statement made shortly after they left the House, Ashley and John said: "We had a great time in the house. It is unfortunate it had to end this way, but Big Brother has rules and regulations and we broke them.

“We are all very close in the house and we would never do anything to offend our fellow housemates."

BB's Ashley and John out on breach

BIG Brother housemates Ashley and John are out of the reality show, after breaching program rules in what producers describe as a "serious matter".

Security guards escorted the pair from the Gold Coast compound this afternoon following an undisclosed incident that occurred in the house at 4am (AEST) today, Channel 10 said tonight.
Producers Endemol Southern Star refuse to say what the incident was and will make no further comment or disclose reasons for eliminating the housemates, who had been in the compound for 70 days.

It is likely two intruders will be introduced in a bid to keep the program on track.

In a joint statement shortly after they left the house, Ashley, a bricklayer from Western Australia, and John, a student from Victoria, admitted they had broken the game rules.

Ben
Sat Jul 01, 2006, 01:27 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!

what did they do??
some one please let me/us know!!!

arhhhhhhhhhhhh

Xtreme
Sat Jul 01, 2006, 02:03 PM
Ashley and John have been escorted from the Big Brother house by security guards after sexually assaulting Camilla.

The incident occured early Saturday morning at 4.30am when John held Camilla down in bed and Ashley rubbed his penis on her.

This behaviour has happened in past seasons of Big Brother and has gained the slang term "turkey slap".

Last year housemate Michael's similar behaviour prompted investigations into Big Brother: Uncut.

Producers have refused to comment officially as to why the pair were kicked out.

HEAVY! Lol, turkey slap!!!!

Ben
Sat Jul 01, 2006, 02:06 PM
ye ole "turkey slap"

done it plenty of times!!

never got kicked out of me house though!! :shock: :oops:

Dee
Sat Jul 01, 2006, 03:04 PM
ye ole "turkey slap"

done it plenty of times!!

never got kicked out of me house though!! :shock: :oops:

Here we go .... shouldnt of mentioned the "turkey slap" ... last time I visit ya fish room Benny :shock:

nicholas76
Sat Jul 01, 2006, 11:10 PM
thats strange I checked the BB web site and theres no mention of it.

Prize money now stands at $275,000.

sammigold
Sun Jul 02, 2006, 03:17 AM
watch the rival tv stations they will be revelling in this!!! Im sure we will find out the truth sooner rather than later....(I havent watched bb for ages, since the soccer started) but I would have thought that those two guys would be the last two to be like that... but hey!.... you just never can tell can you?

Proteus
Sun Jul 02, 2006, 03:20 AM
according to the latest reports, the Police may be involved and charges laid.

They were removed after commiting a sexual assault on Camilla, against her will.

Ben
Sun Jul 02, 2006, 02:31 PM
i missed the show tonite!!!

what did i miss?

some one please fill me in!!

piranha-discus
Sun Jul 02, 2006, 04:39 PM
ITS also called Big Brothel . Brothels are concerned about sex and money, and so are they, a new name for Big Brother lol
cheers ben

marg
Sun Jul 02, 2006, 10:50 PM
You're not far wrong Ben, and like all Brothels it's filthy!!

Marg.

Robdog
Mon Jul 03, 2006, 06:24 AM
Marg, maybe Wagga needs to look into fixing their brothel hygiene issues or you are going to the wrong ones! :lol:

I've heard audio of the "alleged" incident and Camilla doesn't exactly sound like it's unwanted attention.

I can't believe how much people are shocked by what goes on in that house. This is how extroverted young people talk, act and behave. I think our "leaders" need to pull their heads out of the sand. :roll:

G-1000
Mon Jul 03, 2006, 06:26 AM
Rob - come on mate!

The people in that house are attention seekers and IMO do not represent the youth of society.

G

Ben
Mon Jul 03, 2006, 07:47 AM
well well well!

this little fe'asco has opened up a very large can of worms!!!

goldenpigeon
Mon Jul 03, 2006, 08:50 AM
http://bigbrother.3mobile.com.au/news/article_365.asp

not much info there!

marg
Mon Jul 03, 2006, 02:18 PM
Say what you like Robdog but if you read my earlier Posts, you will understand the reason why the show disgusts me so much. I only watched it the once and that was enough for me.

My kids can talk to me about anything and they consider me pretty broad minded, but the episode I watched was way over the top - AND the younger ones on the Forum agreed with me.

Marg.

Liverpool_pete
Mon Jul 03, 2006, 10:10 PM
Channel 9 showed the footage of the "alleged" incident and i tell you what, if the look camilla gave was concerneed or offended them im a monkeys uncle.

She turned around after the incedent and stated rather loudly " I have just been Turkey Slapped " to the rest of the room with a large grin on her face and then laughed.

IMHO this has been blown out of proportion. Fair enough BB has a duty of care so he must look out for the house mates but the way the other media outlets have run with this is a joke.

Do people honestly think that this does not happen in society. I think we would all be more shocked at what goes on if the people in the house were not aware of the cameras and they were sure there loved ones would not see the footage.

I worked in a Ice Rink not too long ago and the things younger people wear and do would shock alot of people. I caught girls as young as 14 doing things with boys there parents would be shocked at and the amount of girls showing more than you would see on your average beach in the middle of summer was astounding.

If people are soo offended by what goes on on TV then maybe they should stay in there homes as it is happening everywhere.

goldenpigeon
Mon Jul 03, 2006, 11:15 PM
^ fair point Pete!

marg
Mon Jul 03, 2006, 11:30 PM
Have to agree with most of what you say Liverpool Pete - I have a bit of a giggle as to the way a lot of the Female Sex are dressing nowadays - most don't dress to suit their body shape and instead of turning the opposite sex on I think they turn them off. Some things are better left to the imagination :lol: :lol: . Everything is so in your face nowadays - I reckon there is more fun opening a Present than someone just dumping the present unwrapped into your lap.

My reason for being so put off regarding BB was that a Male member of the House was describing his Sexual behaviour rather graphically and whilst I understand that his preferred choice of partner is becoming much more accepted in todays Society I reckon that what he gets up to should be left to the imagination or for those who are so inclined, to find out in their own way. Maybe the graphic explanation helped to change some peoples minds about going down that path - I'm not homophobic, I just thought that it all sounded pretty smutty.

Prior to watching that particular episode I was under the impression that BB was a bit of a fun show but after watching it I formed the impression that it should belong on the AO Channel. It wasn't exactly the sort of show you would feel comfortable letting your 10 year old watch if he/she happened to be unable to sleep and he/she decided to turn the Tele on (as a lot of kids do have T.V.'s in their bedrooms nowadays) and accidently stumbled across it :roll: .

The "turkey slap" incident which was highly publicised on National TV reinforced my belief that todays younger generation will end up with no values when it comes to relationships - who knows, in a few short years they may end up like Dogs used to be when I was growing up - before the Dog Catcher came along and started to Impound them all :lol: :lol: .

Anyway at the risk of sounding like an old Prude I have decided that BB isn't my cup of tea, and will watch Playschool from now on :wink: .,

Marg.

taksan
Tue Jul 04, 2006, 04:17 AM
Anyway at the risk of sounding like an old Prude

Marg.

No risk of that ..... your a prude for sure

marg
Tue Jul 04, 2006, 04:52 AM
Suck Eggs Taksan :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!.,

Marg.

nicholas76
Tue Jul 04, 2006, 08:59 AM
bb is nothing more than an average program doing what it can for its slice of ratings.

a smart move to bring up some contraversy by management. It will help somewhat for a week or so.

Robdog
Wed Jul 05, 2006, 03:01 AM
I wasn't having a go at you personally Marg. Maybe I should have written a 100 line post like Pete but my point exactly. :wink:

marg
Wed Jul 05, 2006, 03:11 AM
Hi Robdog,

The main thing that offends me about BB is the time that it is on - a lot of things that happen on it are the type of things that I personally don't like the idea of being thrown into the faces of young children because like it or not, kids are staying up later than they used to and also they have access to Televisions in their bedrooms now which makes policing what types of programmes that they watch difficult.

IMO BB is the type of program that should be on after midnight, some of the things that are shown on it are a bit off. My 8 year old grandaughter asks questions about everything she doesn't understand and we try to answer her honestly and not confuse her - I wouldn't like to have to explain some of the things on BB to her - I think it's a bit much for an 8 year old.

No offence taken at your comments..

Marg.

Robdog
Wed Jul 05, 2006, 04:15 AM
I agree that some of the content is definitely not suitable for young viewers and even though they claim their Adults Only show is (or was)"a study of human behaviour" it's still probably not on air late enough to escape the watchful eyes of youngsters. In this case I think it's up to the parents to police and not channel 10. I'm not a parent so I understand that this maybe easier said than done!

The incident in question though occured at 4am when there was no live television coverage and the only way it could be seen was if you logged onto the net for live streaming. I reckon that the viewing audience for 4am would be pretty small but it probably would have made the Adults Only show if it was still on.

It makes you think that if they hadn't chucked the 2 fellas out of the house and just let it slide, if anyone would have noticed and we could have avoided the last 4 days of front page headlines???

marg
Wed Jul 05, 2006, 04:26 AM
I have to agree with that Robdog.

Marg.

nicholas76
Sat Jul 08, 2006, 02:27 AM
$270,000 and counting down.

Xtreme
Sat Jul 08, 2006, 07:06 AM
I have heard that the prize money is going to be a big surprise at the end of the game.
It seems that BB is fining them harsher than any other year, and apparently for good reason.
Apparently, whatever money there is left at the end, lets say $50,000, that amount is going to be taken away from the original million dollars.
Therefore the winner gets $950,000, and the runner up gets the $50,000.!
Interesting, so it seems that is why BB is getting them on everything and not letting them off.
So it looks like it is in their best interest to get as many fines as they can, and they dont even know it!!
Will be interesting to see if this rumer is true.
I have read it on several different sites, when I was looking to see what John and ASh had done before it was public knowledge, but who realy knows eccept for Mr BB???

nicholas76
Sun Jul 09, 2006, 12:30 PM
krystal is still a babe!

:oops: :D :D

Robdog
Mon Jul 10, 2006, 12:09 AM
I think she has some major problems when it comes to "eviction night" hair and makeup. The boofy bronwyn bishop up top and the eye liner gone wrong around her eyes.
She might think she is a geisha!

Nathan
Mon Jul 17, 2006, 08:33 AM
yea the hair on eviction night isnt exactly a good look, but the eye liner isnt toooooo bad thats just my opinion

Robdog
Tue Jul 18, 2006, 02:36 PM
I don't understand why she thinks she has to put a face on for eviction night. Does she think that nobody is watching during the week when her hair is a mess and she looks like a hag?

nicholas76
Wed Jul 19, 2006, 05:03 AM
I dont mind it mate its good see what she looks like dolled up and not.

Nathan
Fri Jul 21, 2006, 08:47 AM
but theres a lot more people watchin during eviction night then during the week, well thats me anyway.

But yeah i think youl find eviction night does better then any other night of the week, except maybe friday night games, im not sure

Darth_discus
Sat Jul 22, 2006, 06:30 AM
This show should be axed, axed.

How can you like it.

Basically it is just repeating itself over and over and over again they just talk.

:twisted: :roll: :twisted: :roll: :twisted: :roll: :twisted: :roll:

goldenpigeon
Sat Jul 22, 2006, 06:34 AM
lol, i think you need to have a particular sense of humour to like it. i love watching them fight and particularly when David gets into one of his fits about how everyone is ruining his "time in the house" hehe

friday night live is a good laugh hehe

Darth_discus
Sat Jul 22, 2006, 06:49 AM
i admit the fights are good but the rest of the show stinks except for F'day night games

goldenpigeon
Sat Jul 22, 2006, 07:02 AM
^ yer im with u on that, i like evictions sometimes too hehe

nicholas76
Mon Jul 24, 2006, 05:32 AM
Well it was going to happen soon enough

owell with these two gone no point in perv.. i mean watching.

Price money $215,000 Ben you made a bet about baring cheeks if it dropped below 200,000 didnt you ???? LMAO

Ben
Mon Jul 31, 2006, 09:26 AM
I am a man of my word, but i guess its not gonna happen Nick! Een though i bet you would love to see my white butt cheeks!

eheheheh

Bad luck david got evicted last nite as i would of like to see him have won!

Lets see what the out come is tonite!!!!!!!!!

May the best person win!

Nathan
Mon Jul 31, 2006, 10:11 AM
yea i anted him to win aswel, i think tonight is gonna be VERY close.

but i think ill say camilla will win

Ben
Mon Jul 31, 2006, 11:25 AM
Thats bullshite!!!

Proteus
Mon Jul 31, 2006, 11:41 AM
Its like, like Jamie won

Nathan
Mon Jul 31, 2006, 10:16 PM
guess i was wrong

nicholas76
Tue Aug 01, 2006, 07:49 AM
the winner sums up the show dosent it :roll:

whats with that head band thing??

Proteus
Tue Aug 01, 2006, 07:52 AM
It is like, like very very kool man.

Like didnt you know that... like c'mon man

Jadels
Tue Aug 01, 2006, 11:03 PM
HAHA i loved big brother, watched every episode - except the uncut i was normally sleeping by then haha - need my beauty sleep.

But i must say i was glad that Jamie won - he was normal. David was a gay farmer that was way to emotional. Camilla was just plain annoying and way to outspoken, one of these people that need to learn to shut there mouth from time to time, granted she was entertaining but not win worthy.
Crystal was too fake in more ways then the 1 that comes to mind and was too superficial.
Claire she was meant to be born in the 60's so she could be all hippy and save the whales...

Jamie he was normal its common for guys to have their butts exposed and the whole 'like' thing was so much more emphasised in the editing of BB but you get that.
Just my 2c worth cheers