PDA

View Full Version : R/O Right

petros
Thu Apr 20, 2006, 05:56 AM
Does anyone uses Kent R/O right? Any comments?

Ben
Sun Apr 23, 2006, 05:46 AM
Petros,

I have not used this product as I use %10 RO water and it is not needed. But from what I have heard with people using 75%+ RO water it is an excellent product.

Most water here in Australia is quite soft and using an RO unit is not necessary.

Whilst from what I hear those in certain parts of Europe and America need RO to soften their water.

If you buy this product i would love to hear what your thoughts and finding are about Kent's RO right!

Ben

petros
Tue Apr 25, 2006, 06:07 AM
Im about to order it. The pH is decreasing, and Im very worried for the fishes. I look out for ways to increase the KH and GH levels cause they are zero, and the only way as I can see is the R/O right.

petros
Tue May 02, 2006, 08:09 PM
I found and bought a liquid called Osmocell 3 , which increases the KH level and adds the appropriate minerals that are removed by the R/O. I used it today for first time. Ill check how its going and Ill let you know! I believe thats something similar to Kent R/O right, which unfortunately does exist to any pet store that Ive been in Athens.

Cliffeh
Tue May 02, 2006, 08:37 PM
I used Kent R/O Right for a year or more. Now I remineralise with HMA filter water at 80% R/O to 20% HMA to give me a PH of 6.4 and a tds of 230.

Kent R/O definately does the job though. I used the powder not the liquid.