PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Admins

Aquatictrader
Sat Apr 01, 2006, 08:13 AM
Can you please post a detailed list of whats not allowed for sale on these forums as the public has a right to know beforehand!
Is it stuff that isnt here yet, or not?

Your views are welcome!

mcloughlin2
Sat Apr 01, 2006, 08:56 AM
Aquatictrader, May i ask what it is that has made you post this thread? I saw that you posted two threads of fish for sale, but then it was you that asked for them to be deleted... :?

Please post your reason...

Thanks.

Aquatictrader
Sat Apr 01, 2006, 09:42 AM
Yes dude, I asked them to be removed until I know exactly what can n what cant be posted?
I posted up both rare and importable but just need a confirmation on the issue!
My rare was removed and my other left, just need a public explaation thats all!
I adhere to Proteus' request as hes a man of principle, just clarifying things as i dont want anybody raided because of my ego!!!
Raid me mr AQIS or NSWP as ive been waiting years for you guys lol
No, then maybe we need to speak in person anyway hey lol

Proteus
Sat Apr 01, 2006, 10:07 AM
Exotics are ok within reason. (i.e. there are listings for Silvers everywhere)

Any species that is described as noxious in any state, or clearly known as illegal cant be advertised (to protect both the user and the forum owners). Obviously there are people that keep all sorts of weird and wacky fish, and they usually know who is who, so please keep trade in those species off the public forums.

Also, instead of 3-4 different threads, try and keep all listings in one thread. Obviously if new fish are available a week or so later, a new post will be fine.

Also, if any thread is edited, moved etc etc (with a reason) please don't attack or raise an issue with any of the Advisors, they volunteer there time to keep things running smoothly and that is the last thing we want.

Last of all, play nice... :P

:wink:

Aquatictrader
Sat Apr 01, 2006, 10:27 AM
thank u big R!

Shall post accordingly and adhere to ur rules!
I dont want to sell noxious, but ive never really had i think?

Arowana, gars, tsn, rtc, etc tc are not noxious?
When i post, can you add a noxious state symbol next to my item as this may help, or should i post everything and u personally edit it?

taksan
Sat Apr 01, 2006, 10:49 AM
thank u big R!

Shall post accordingly and adhere to ur rules!
I dont want to sell noxious, but ive never really had i think?

Arowana, gars, tsn, rtc, etc tc are not noxious?
When i post, can you add a noxious state symbol next to my item as this may help, or should i post everything and u personally edit it?

Tsn's are noxious in Qld only as far as I know
Certain Arrows are noxious in Victoria