PDA

View Full Version : Update another new pair +2 more lot of fry

Crocky
Wed Feb 22, 2006, 04:09 AM
These discus are some I breed last year, they are red snakeskin- brown/alenquer cross I keeped 40 of them.15 snakeskin 25 red turks looking discus which i am interbreeding ,I have 2 pairs of turks and 2 pairs of turks/ snakeskins which I have been told might be hard to sell,but Im finding this cross is giving me some dotted turks ???.
The 4 pairs are great parents 7 spawns, 7 lots of wriggler can't ask for any more then that .

Brad

marg
Wed Feb 22, 2006, 05:03 AM
Don't know how you keep on doing it Brad, but once again, Congratulations!!

Regards,

Marg.

sammigold
Wed Feb 22, 2006, 05:40 AM
Looking great Brad!!! :D

Dont forget when you come down if you need a coffee on the way... just drop in...

jim from sydney
Wed Feb 22, 2006, 09:23 AM
Brad...looking great Pal......what size tank are you breeding these guys in???? Jim

Crocky
Thu Feb 23, 2006, 06:57 AM
Jim

2 pairs in a 4 foot tank,devided by glass.Seem to keep fish spawning by doing,all I do is place a undergravel filter plate against the glass devider so they can't see each other just before the eggs hatch.

Brad

Crocky
Thu Feb 23, 2006, 07:00 AM
Jim

2 pairs in a 4 foot tank,devided by glass.Seem to keep fish spawning by doing,all I do is place a undergravel filter plate against the glass devider so they can't see each other just before the eggs hatch.

Brad

jim from sydney
Fri Feb 24, 2006, 10:30 AM
Brad.......thanks....keep the pics coming Pal.....Jim