PDA

View Full Version : ADA Aqua Journal English Editions (6)

APW
Sat Feb 18, 2006, 10:58 PM
We have limited numbers of this publication available as a set.

These are the highly acclaimed and limited status English Editions.

They will be arriving in the first week of March and are available to pre-order, as interest in them even before we have listed them has already been very high.

All 6 English Editions - $120.00

http://www.aquariumproductswholesale.com/images/1418_large.jpg

PRE-ORDER YOUR COPY NOW!!! (http://www.aquariumproductswholesale.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=1418)

ALL VOLUMES ARE LIMITED EDITION PUBLICATIONS

AQUA JOURNAL is a series of publications devoted to the art and science of aquatic horticulture. Written by one of the foremost authority on aquatic gardening - Takashi Amano, the aim of Aqua Journal is intended to provide an complete overview in all areas of aquatic gardening - its art, science and philosophy.

For the aquatic gardeners, the Aqua journal will be a great source of inspiration for creating breathtaking aquascapes - from small to large sized aquariums.The informative articles not only caters to novice but as well as to the serious hobbyist. Aquatic gardeners can take heart from the information that creating a waterscape is not beyond his or her capabilities.

The author Takashi Amano brings much expertise into his instructions with great emphasis on aquascape design. With each beautiful waterscapes, there are detailed description of the necessary conditions for successful cultivation of aquatic plants, their identifications, ecology and techniques used in its creation.There will also be a regular question and answer column to answer all your queries.

Volume 33
The Beauty of Stem Plants
Beneath the Amazon
The Fine Art of Aquascaping
Aquascaping using Stem Plants
Allelochemicals in Aquatic Plants
Significance of C02 Fertilization

Volume 34
Garden of the Gods
Boulder Expression - Japenese Rock Setting
A Tribute to the Wildlife of Amazon
Aquascape Composition
High Capacity Filters for the Planted Aquarium

Volume 35
Sabah's Lost World
Dynamics of Natural Ecosystem
Experiencing the Rainforest
Large-Scale Aquascape Design
Taking your Cue from Nature
pH and your Planted Aquaria
Interview with Takashi Amano

Volume 36
Naturalistic Gardening with Hairgrasses
Pruning your Aquatic Plants
Origins of Nature Aquarium
Images of Amazonia
The Ideal Substrate for your Aquarium
The Leading Role - Characins
Let There be Light

Volume 37
Create Dramatic Effect with Popular Tropical Fishes
In search of New Tropical plants in Krabi, Thailand
Takashi Amano Introduces his Favourite Fish
Featured Fish: Corydoras Cats, Rasbora, Guppy, Angels and Discus
Ideal Habitat for Altum Angels and the Wild Heckel Discus of the Amazon

Volume 38
The Magical Underwater Dream Garden
Aquascape using Riccia fluitans
Interview with Mr. Holger Windelov and Mr. Claus Christensen from Tropica Aquarium Plants Farm of Denmark.
Photosynthesis
Detailed look at Aqua Soil Substrates

jho51e
Sun Feb 19, 2006, 03:20 PM
I would like a set please... to pre-order, do i just place the order on the site and pay the $120?

APW
Sun Feb 19, 2006, 07:44 PM
I would like a set please... to pre-order, do i just place the order on the site and pay the $120?

That is correct, on the APW site, just add the item to your cart, then checkout completing the relevant details.

jho51e
Mon Feb 20, 2006, 08:15 AM
thanks!! will do...

APW
Mon Feb 20, 2006, 08:21 AM
The transaction will not be processed until the publications are ready to be send out.

OscarManAlpha
Tue Feb 21, 2006, 11:10 AM
Ive ordered my set : )

And when I get my next planted tank set up. The ADA substrate will definitely be going in thats a certainty.

Now getting to the heart of this post.

I was just thinking ( dreaming ) now that ADA is available in Australia that at some point in the not to distant future hopefully, Mr Amano may pay a visit to our wide brown land.

If so and since the announcement of the ADA products was made public on this forum I think it's only fair that Discus Forum and associated forum members get preferential seating for what ever type of meeting ( demonstration ) is organized when Mr Amano does come.
If anybody else has any thoughts on this please share them.

Cheers,

Mark

Ben
Tue Feb 21, 2006, 11:12 AM
Great idea Mark!

I bagg's seat 2a!

cheers
Ben

Proteus
Tue Feb 21, 2006, 11:18 AM
I will be happy with a patch of carpet at the front

:wink:

You never know what may be possible. If we and other hobbyists out there embrace the ADA products and methods that Mr Amano use's, I am sure anything is possible.

OscarManAlpha
Tue Feb 21, 2006, 12:02 PM
I will be happy with a patch of carpet at the front

:wink:

You mean Riccia don't you ?

Cheers,

Mark

Proteus
Tue Feb 21, 2006, 12:03 PM
Hey, a comfy piece of Mopani Driftwood would be fine.

Merrilyn
Wed Feb 22, 2006, 12:36 AM
Oh darn it, now I have to get some planted tanks up and running. All this planted tank hype is just too much to resist. Now let me see, ummm I need that wonderful ADA substrate, ohh and better have that set of books to give me some inspiration, ummm and what else, ohh yes lots and lots of plants from APW, and then I guess I better look into Co2 if I'm going to be doing things properly.

Hmmm a whole new world opens up LOL. Look out credit card :roll: