PDA

View Full Version : *** Opening Specials ***

APW
Thu Feb 16, 2006, 06:47 AM
Aquarium Products Wholesale - Grand Opening @ 6.30pm 16th February 2006

Some opening specials. (valid till Friday 17th February 2006 5:00pm AEST)

Eheim Automatic Fish Feeder - $69.95

Eheim 2006 Pick Up Internal Filter - $39.95

Eheim 2008 Pick Up Internal Filter - $42.95

Eheim 2010 Pick Up Internal Filter - $45.95

Eheim Professionel II Filter 2026 - $329.95

Eheim Professionel II Filter 2028 - $449.95

Swan
Thu Feb 16, 2006, 07:18 AM
Hi

Site is locked need a pass word!!!!!

Help!

Swan

APW
Thu Feb 16, 2006, 07:23 AM
Hi

Site is locked need a pass word!!!!!

Help!

Swan

Just a couple more minutes. Waiting for the all clear from our technical people.

sorry.

Swan
Thu Feb 16, 2006, 07:24 AM
Good work

Thank'######

APW
Thu Feb 16, 2006, 07:50 AM
Just an FYI in regards to the ADA product range.

Everything is on its way to Australia as we speak, excluding the Stainless Steel Canister Filters and Solari Lighting Systems (they will be coming later).

Given that there will be only a limited supply of each item, we are accepting pre-orders on all items (i.e. first in best dressed).

Currently, only the Substrates are listed, over the next few hours another 120+ ADA items will be loaded.

Thank you

Swan
Thu Feb 16, 2006, 08:23 AM
APW

Well done mate! Site is tops

Thanks for all the hard work.

AgeofAquariums
Thu Feb 16, 2006, 08:25 AM
Welcome APW.

I must congratulate you on a well designed website. Im very jealous :D. After checking out your range of products i have made the necessary price adjustments ( Just kidding ) :twisted: and wish the APW team all the best with their new venture. Competition is always good in my opinion.

Ben :D

APW
Thu Feb 16, 2006, 08:38 AM
Welcome APW.

I must congratulate you on a well designed website. Im very jealous :D. After checking out your range of products i have made the necessary price adjustments ( Just kidding ) :twisted: and wish the APW team all the best with their new venture. Competition is always good in my opinion.

Ben :D

Thank you Ben for the kind words, it is truly appreciated.

Just keep you hands off our web designer :wink:

At the end of the day, there is such a broad market in regards to what people keep and are interested in within the aquarium hobby, that competition should be healthy rather than being seen as oppressive.

Here's to many years of providing the public with a wide variety of products at prices that were not available not to long ago.

APW
Thu Feb 16, 2006, 10:43 PM
Just a reminder that these opening specials are only valid up until 5pm AEST today.

ellwa
Thu Feb 16, 2006, 10:53 PM
made my first purchase last night, just a few plants.

don't need any hardware at this point..
might pick up a UV sterilizer in a couple of weeks.

jim from sydney
Thu Feb 16, 2006, 11:23 PM
APW....can i visit your shop and view the goods and then buy, or only order by mail?????

Proteus
Fri Feb 17, 2006, 12:53 AM
APW....can i visit your shop and view the goods and then buy, or only order by mail?????

Jim, at this stage I believe all business relating to the online store, is for online only.

as per APW website (FAQ section)

All pricing on this site is for internet orders only

APW
Fri Feb 17, 2006, 04:42 AM
Jim, as per the previous reply, we are an Online Store only.

If you have any questions regarding any stock items, we are more than happy to provide you with the information you require.

APW
Fri Feb 17, 2006, 04:42 AM
All orders recieved over the past 21 hours have either been shipped, are being processed (those that took the Direct Deposit option) or notification has been sent if we are waiting on a stock item. Plus, someone who is celebrating there Birthday tomorrow will have there order personally delivered.

Firstly I must say thank you to all who have supported us on our opening day, and secondly, keep you eyes and ears open as we will always be having 24hr and weekly sales on a variety of products and brands.

ellwa
Fri Feb 17, 2006, 04:45 AM
I'm trying out my luck with some plants...

Never bought off the internet, and never had much luck, but after alot of research, I think im pretty set.

now, wheres a good australian discus-purchase online to be made?

APW
Fri Feb 17, 2006, 04:51 AM
I'm trying out my luck with some plants...

Never bought off the internet, and never had much luck, but after alot of research, I think im pretty set.

now, wheres a good australian discus-purchase online to be made?

I am sure you will be more than happy next week once the plants you have ordered arrives.

Merrilyn
Fri Feb 17, 2006, 12:24 PM
Congratulations APW on a very professional, and easy to navigate site.

Yep, placed my order last night, and thankyou for the prompt confirmation.

I'm looking forward to getting those plants (and all the other goodies that I just HAD to have) :lol: :lol: