PDA

View Full Version : Im glad i am not the only one who is mad about my fish

poppy
Tue Jun 29, 2004, 07:49 AM
I have had discus for 18 months now, and just found this site. It's really informative and interesting and i enjoy the articles. I have 5 discus and have only lost one to poor health and seem to do ok, even though I do live in Adelaide.

I'm also glad to see I am not the only person that worries about fish not eating, white poo, hiding and funny discus behaviour at times. Ive had two visits to the vet for medication, some of my reinds and family think I am going mad....... but this site shows there are lots of you out there that love your discus and have concerns about them like me.

:D keep up the good work

Poppy

Proteus
Tue Jun 29, 2004, 08:27 AM
Welcome to DF.com...

yes, it is true some people will think we are mad, then next thing you know, guess what???

They get some Discus...

Mwhahaha :twisted:

Crazy I tell ya, just Crazy....

AdelaideAnt
Sat Jul 03, 2004, 08:56 AM
Hey Poppy, where in Adelaide are ya?? It's good to see another Adelaide member. I'm at Hackham West and i work at Reynella Aquariums (on sundays). Pop in on a sunday and say g'day, you'll like our range of discuss. Not that i'm trying to jump on ya with advertisement, but here is a list of the discus we have in stock:
http://www.discusforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=521
What discus do you have??

Anthony 8)

tennhound
Sun Jul 04, 2004, 07:07 PM
Welcome to DF

MARIE

poppy
Mon Jul 05, 2004, 10:15 PM
Hi AA

Thanks for your reply, I have 5 discus,
Blue Tourquoise
Marlboro
Red Melon
and 2 blue/red ones that are still colouring up

I live in the eastern subs, I didnt realise U guys had discus down there, I will have to pop in one day.

are u the hilltop place? or where r u

Thanks

Poppy

luvfishies
Tue Jul 06, 2004, 10:54 AM
Hi there Poppy and welcome! Sounds like you got the discus bug baaaad! I just have the "fish bug" baaaad ;)

AdelaideAnt
Tue Jul 06, 2004, 11:29 AM
We are abbout 5 minutes down the road from Hilltop Aquariums, we are a teny tiny shop but have got a good range of stuff. The shop has only been up and running for a year. I've got 4 high grade Blue Diamonds, 1 Brown, 1 Leopard Snakeskin and 1 Red Dragon. I would love to have hundreds more..lol...but i need my 5fter for a baby growout tank.

Anthony 8)

PS: I added you to my MSN contacts. Thaught i'd let ya know just incase you wonder who thougny(at)Hotmail.com is.