PDA

View Full Version : EOI: Apistogramma order...

kevkoi
Sat Jan 28, 2006, 03:53 PM
Just about to put in an order for some apistogramma from my supplier for next shipment.
Below is a list of fish which I feel may be of interest to dwarf cichlid fanatics. Let me know if there is interest in the fish below... If so, I will order them in.

Listed are approximate prices for the fish if imported in and quarantined.

Apistogramma agassizi "Belum" WILD --- $35-$40ea
Apistogramma agassizi "Santarem- Rotruchken" WILD --- $45ea

Apistogramma gibbiceps WILD - $35-$40ea

Apistogramma guttata (Bred) --- $45ea

Apistogramma hippolytae WILD ---- $35-$40ea

Apistogramma diplotaenia (From Wilhelm Germany) *EXPENSIVE!!!* (by order only) --- $100ea
Apistogramma sp. Wilhelmi (From Wilhelm Germany) *EXPENSIVE!!!* (by order only)---- $100ea

This is on top of:

Apistogramma eremnopyge WILD
Apistogramma baenschi Inka50 WILD
Apistogramma bitaeniata Kleei WILD
Apistogramma viejita WILD

which are already in my posession, very stable and growing very well.

Reillin
Tue Feb 07, 2006, 12:12 PM
Interested in the A. diplotaenia and the wilhelmi/abacaxis.

Are they mature fish? Or only juv?

Some Apistos require that they pick their own mates, and once separated, very hard to get them to pick another mate.

Also, I noticed that the two are from Wilhelm, Germany. Thats like shopping at the North Shore (Sydney ppl) lol.

Are they available from Singapore? Or Malaysia? The prices there may be more lenient.

Cheers,
Vien.

kevkoi
Thu Feb 09, 2006, 01:08 AM
I wish they were readily available from Singapore. I've got couple of orders from Singaporeans to import these fish for them via germany as well. :lol:

Only other supplier I know to have diplotaenia and wilhemi is in Taiwan (they even have Tucano red elizabethae!!!), but guess where their stock comes from? - Imported from Mr Wilhemi himself as well... :? Price is even more hefty.

Fish are semi-adult fish as I understand L size to be.

I'll try one expensive apisto at a time... will be getting a few diplotania on this shipment and will pass on the wilhemi for now.

kev