PDA

View Full Version : Can deliver to Melbourne(150 young discus)

Crocky
Thu Jan 12, 2006, 09:25 AM
Anyone still interested.

I have a fellow prepared to pick up these fish and deliver them if they will chip in some money for petrol.

Brad

Swan
Fri Jan 13, 2006, 02:18 AM
Hi Crocky

There was some talk about posting to Sydney what has come of that? I did indicate to “gotti” that I would like to get some. I have just set up a 4ft planted tank for Discus and would love to get my hands on some of yours about 6 or 10.

SandyLynne
Sat Jan 14, 2006, 10:00 PM
Hi Crocky

I am also very interested in some. I am on the Central Coast so Sydney sounds great to me also.

sammigold
Sun Jan 15, 2006, 12:23 PM
Im still trying to organise a trip up!!! I want to catch up as well as see you and your new bub!!!

Ben if your out there...out there.... out there? :lol: :lol:

No seriously I am going to see if my man will take us on a big drive within the next 2 weeks.... I will call u this week crocky.... bye for now.

sammigold
Wed Jan 18, 2006, 12:19 PM
anybody interested ... I am driving up to crockys on the 29th Jan... if you want fishies talk to me... we will try and organise something.... PM me to work out a plan!!!

Reillin
Thu Jan 19, 2006, 10:42 PM
Errm, wat type are they? Are they crossed? I'm in St. Albans and work in Heidelberg (close to preston)

Oh, price?

cheers,
Vien.

sammigold
Fri Jan 20, 2006, 01:22 AM
vien, check out this link they were previously shown in this thread a couple of weeks ago.... there are photos and price details... also brad has posted a few photos on the photo album section.... hth

http://www.discusforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5284

Crocky
Sun Feb 05, 2006, 08:44 AM
hi All

I still have 40 juvies which I was going to keep but have 400 more young ones coming and need to move the older ones on.
Still $10 each
I will be coming to Melbourne on the 1st of march going via north and south/east suburbs down to Rye.So if anyones interested pm and I will give you my phone number.

Brad

discus21
Sun Feb 05, 2006, 10:08 AM
hi there again

nice to hear you are coming down
so we can pick our own discus
how big are they now ?

let me know where in the southeast suburbs

as we are in doncaster

regards
discus21

wickedglass
Mon Feb 06, 2006, 06:33 AM
hiya
i sent a PM, dunno if you got it,
lemme know if you got 5 of those are still available and if we can meet up when you're down in melbourne

cheers
Chris

marg
Fri Feb 10, 2006, 04:49 AM
..Hi everyone,

Well I made a really rushed trip to Brads' yesterday (I was in and out in about 40 minutes because the person who drove me there was in a real rush because of work commitments, however I do intend to go back and next time intend to stay and have a good talk to Brad about his Breeding steup), and all I can say is wow!!.

Brad is a really genuine person IMO, and his wife Jo and Children are really lovely ( I could've easily taken his newest baby girl home with me- what a smiler!!).

Being on a really tight budget I went to Brads' intending to purchase 6 of his advertised Juvenilles. I was very impressed with how Brad carefully checked all of the Fish before selecting some for me, making sure that they had no defects or health problems :D :D. I am not experienced enough to spot problems in Discus so small, but Brad quite obviously is - what more can I say?. I am quite sure that if I was intending to purchase 1 or 20 he would have treated me just the same :) .

I addition to the Discus, I also purchased 8 Rams from him in varying sizes at what I considered to be a very reasonable price.

All of my Fish have settled in very well, and I am extremely happy.

Brad has a couple of tanks full of Adult Discus - due to the fact that I was in a real rush I couldn't look at them properly, but fully intend to the next time that I go. What I was able to see really impressed me. Beautiful Shapes and Sizes.

Also whilst I was there Brad was in the process of doing water changes on some of his tanks, and I was able to see the parents of some the Discus Juvenilles that he has for sale on this thread spawning!! (New babies coming up!!).

As I have said above, I fully intend to return to Brads' in the near future, and for any of you who are interested in purchasing Juvies' at a very reasonable price, I would beat a path to his door.

For anyone who is thinking of buying some Juvies I thoroughly reccommend Brad -

Regards,

Marg.

marg
Fri Feb 10, 2006, 04:58 AM
Sorry everyone but I mucked up somehow.

I attempted to correct something in the third paragraph - what I intended to say was " If I was intending to purchase 1 or 20 he would have treated me just the same".

As I have said previously, I am a learner when it comes to Computers!!

goldenpigeon
Fri Feb 10, 2006, 07:20 AM
its all fixed marg ;)

no probs

marg
Sat Feb 11, 2006, 04:02 AM
Thanks G.P., much appreciated!

barbarolli
Mon Feb 13, 2006, 10:18 AM
I am interested in getting sum discus as well i am in essendon in melburne

discus21
Tue Feb 14, 2006, 09:56 PM
thanks for the pm
shall contact you soon

you should advise everyone on the forum
when you are thinking of coming
down to melbourne
so we can be prepared

regards
discus

Crocky
Wed Feb 15, 2006, 07:06 AM
Hi discus21

I have the 1st of March or the day before.

Thanks

Brad

discus21
Sun Feb 19, 2006, 10:20 PM
it has been awhile since your last
info on fish

how big are they now and how old

thanks
discus21
ps.contact you soon

Crocky
Mon Feb 27, 2006, 09:47 AM
Hi discus 21

People on this forum know I have juvies of all sizes and have them coming threw all the time.So people who pm me get sent my phone number to then ring (it seems to be to best way of finding out who really interested)

Brad

Crocky
Mon Feb 27, 2006, 09:50 AM
Hi discus 21

People on this forum know I have juvies of all sizes and have them coming threw all the time.So people who pm me get sent my phone number to then ring (it seems to be to best way of finding out who really interested)

Brad

wickedglass
Tue Feb 28, 2006, 08:58 AM
I picked up some discus off Brad today, he did his melbourne run.
We met on a dark stormy night down a dark back alley, the rain glistened off the cobblestones as a shady figure stepped out of the car ... "You want discus?" he croaked ...
actually, we didn't meet that way, it was around noon, the day was beautiful and Brad and his family were on his way down to the coast for a holiday. We'd lined up the meeting, I got a call half an hour earlier and we met up and the sale went of smoothly. Brad's a very friendly and decent guy and his wife very patient.
The 15 baby discus I got from him survived the journey splendidly and after only a short time in their new home showed their perky, healthy natures. I'd buy discus from this him any day, and if I had the tank space, probably would on a regular basis. He's a complete discus addict and knows what he's talking about, to boot (although I think his family are somewhat mystified about it ... they know not the lure of the symphysodon).
Thank you for the fish, Brad, keep up the good work! I'll stay in touch and keep you updated on how they're progressing.
cheers,
Chris