PDA

View Full Version : My fish + the camera shy ones!!

Del
Mon Jan 09, 2006, 03:41 AM
Here are three out of my five discus - I am still negotiating terms with my other two camera shy guys!!!

I will post them as soon as I can get them to stay still long enough...

I know its probably not cool but they do all have names... :oops:

Ben
Mon Jan 09, 2006, 03:53 AM
Great discus Del!

Thats great that they have names, infact they are pets!

I like your tank, any chance of a full tank photo?

Cheers
Ben

Mulisha
Mon Jan 09, 2006, 03:54 AM
WOW nice looking discus you have they have awersome colours on them :shock: :shock: :shock:

How old are they by the way :?: :lol:

Keep us posted they look wounderfull :D :D

Del
Mon Jan 09, 2006, 04:10 AM
Thanks Ben, I do have a photo of the tank that I took a while ago... (sorry yes obviously I still need more practice...!)

I moved the plants around and added some corkscrew val. I have just got the knack of posting so will take a few more shots to show the change.

Thanks Mulisha, I got the all three in August from SLS. The Blue Diamond was 3" the Red Melon was 2.5" and the Blue Turk was 2" (he was the runt but has picked up a lot in the last month). I'm not sure how old that would make them now.

The shy ones yet to have their photo taken are a San Marah and a Penang Eruption. I only got them in October so they are not as friendly as these three but are coming around slowly...

goldenpigeon
Mon Jan 09, 2006, 05:42 AM
dude i like Mellie!!!!! awesome red fish!!!

Merrilyn
Mon Jan 09, 2006, 05:43 AM
Lovely tank Del, and such pretty fish. I guess Mellie would have to be my favourite so far, lovely shape and good red eye, but they're all beautiful.

Hope the camera shy ones agree to pose for you soon LOL.

marg
Mon Jan 09, 2006, 11:12 AM
Have to agree with you Ladyred - Mellie would be my favourite, but they are all lovely - I've just got a bit of a thing about that beautiful red colour.

Nice tank Del.

Ben
Mon Jan 09, 2006, 12:27 PM
Wonderfully set up tank Del!

Thanks for the pics,

Ben

Del
Wed Jan 18, 2006, 12:32 AM
My Tank as of last week - am battling some hair algae which the addition of some Siamese flying foxes, are now keeping under control.

"Venus" my Penang Eruption (with a bit of a swollen belly) and a very hazy shot of my most aloof San Merah "Humphrey". I am still working of getting a better shot of him...!

Del
Wed Jan 18, 2006, 12:35 AM
My Golden Melon and Blue Diamond guarding their eggs - they have eaten them twice now but at least they are trying...