PDA

View Full Version : EOI SWAP plecs 4 Ragdoll Kitten

precarious_panther
Fri Jan 06, 2006, 11:13 AM
Hi all,
I hope this doesnt contravene forum rules given than half of the swap isnt related to aquaria so admins please let me know if it is!

I am interest in doing a swap for one of our Pedigree Ragdoll Kittens (We are a professional ragdoll cattery established since 1995 with a strong national and international reputation) for some of the more intresting species of plecs. I'm happy for these to be plecs that arnt particularly rare (i.e peps) just so long as we work out an even trade. I am not particularly fussed on sizing of the plecs within reason (that is they are healthy) so long as they are old enough to be able to dermine sex. I am definitely not intrested in the panaque family as I already have a few pairs of these. I am however after at least one male and one female of whatever species.

Our Ragdoll kittens come Wormed, Vaccinated, Desexed, Microchipped, Registered, brought up with children and dogs, and loved to pieces. They also come with full registration and pedigree papers, worming/vaccination records, kitten packs and all the usuals. Some pictures of kittens that we currently have available are available at http://www.ragajac.com.au

I am happy to swap with anybody across Australia however I would prefer only to trade with people in Sydney as I reccomend that you make an appointment with me to come out and visit the kittens if you are intrested so that you can decide whether or not we have a kitten that is compatible with you :) We regularly have litters (approx one litter every three months) and I am happy to organise to give you first choice of future litters if none of the kittens currently available are what you are looking for. We currently have some beautiful Reds and Seals available most of which are show quality (and I am happy to help you get into showing your kitten if you are intrested).

I already have a few people intrested in this so if you are at all intrested please contact me as soon as possible so that I can get an idea of what you have available and can go through the details with you.

Cheers,
Adam