PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

marg
Fri Dec 30, 2005, 02:52 PM
Hi Everyone,

Just thought I would get in first and wish everybody on the Forum a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Hope you all have a great New Years Eve wherever you are - take care if you are driving and don't drive if you are drinking!!

I have to say that I have really enjoyed being a member of this site during 2005 and have learnt heaps about my Fish through this Forum, so thank you each and all, especially Merrilyn, Proteus, Ben and Goldenpigeon. It has been really interesting to hear everyone's point of view on the various subjects that have been discussed.

I am yet to get past the egg eating stage with my pairs, but I've got a feeling that this year might be my year - ( I hope so anyway - it won't be for want of trying!!).

I hope 2006 is going to be kind to all of you,

Cheers and a Happy New Year,

Marg.

Fernando Leite
Fri Dec 30, 2005, 03:01 PM
Happy New year for all of you mates !

Ben
Fri Dec 30, 2005, 10:33 PM
Thank you for your kind words Margot.
With love and dedication, no doubt you should have some little discus bubs in the year 2006!

Have a wonderful and prosperous new year everyone!

Ben

goldenpigeon
Fri Dec 30, 2005, 11:21 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!!!

Thanks for the kind words margot :D always happy to help ;)

i also would like to mention a few people who have especially helped me to understand my fish friends and have taught me many things.

THANKS HEAPS!!! Ben, Merrilyn (ladyred), Axlfaz (Cameron), Proteus, Sunshinediscus (Rod) and Kallebjarrod (Ryan)................ sorry if i have missed anybody but you all know who you are :D

CHEERS EVERYONE!!!!!
David

Mulisha
Sat Dec 31, 2005, 06:55 AM
Happy new year everyone and if i had to thank everyone i would have to copy and paste the entire members list LOL

Have a good one everyone :lol: :lol:

tennhound
Sat Dec 31, 2005, 06:09 PM
HAPPY NEW YEARS everyone!!!!

MARIE

Merrilyn
Sun Jan 01, 2006, 04:47 AM
Happy New Year everyone.

May all your discus wishes be fulfilled :P