Assorted Damsels from $6.95

Assorted Lionfish from $50

Percula Clownfish $28

Snowflake Eels from $50

Large Sumatran orange spine lipstick Tangs (12-15cm) $120

Mandarin fish $30

Dwarf Angels from $25

SUPER SPECIAL FOR FORUM MEMBERS

25KG Instant Ocean synthetic sea salt - $120 (RRP$230)

Instant OceanŽ synthetic sea salt contains every necessary major, minor, and trace element and has no nitrates and no phosphates. It was developed through sophisticated biological and chemical testing, and every batch is analyzed to assure consistent high quality. Exceptional solubility, uniform particle size, and outstanding package value have made Instant OceanŽ salt the choice of aquarists for over 30 years. No other product outperforms Instant OceanŽ salt. Our guarantee of quality is supported by a history of proven usage. Instant OceanŽ is the world's most popular brand of synthetic sea salt.

http://www.BettaForums.com/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=2205

Slippery Little Suckers
632 Anzac Parade
Kingsford, NSW 2032
ph: 9315-5288
fx: 9315-5388
slipperylittlesuckers.com@gmail.com

dreamer
Sat Dec 10, 2005, 09:43 AM
is the mandarin synchiropus splendidus? will they take dry food or frozen food?

any nice colour zoanthids?

SLS
Sun Dec 11, 2005, 02:41 AM
Hi Dreamer,

Yes the mandarins are synchiropus splendidus, commomly called the Green Mandarin. :D

And yes the fish have been fed frozen mysis shrimp and in tanks with lots of live rock with micro organisims.

In regards to zooanthids, we have a few different colours in store, mainly pinks, purples and reddish browns. As well as loads of other corals.

If you like mandarins you will probably also like the Banded Pipefish, Doryrhampus dactyliophorus.

Look forward to seeing you in store soon. :D

Michella

oldschoolculture
Sun Dec 11, 2005, 05:59 AM
Hi,

just wondering if u could give us a full list of marine stock at the moment. There doesnt seem to be anything interesting around melbourne these days!!!!!!

cheers

Proteus
Sun Dec 11, 2005, 06:14 AM
was there anything you were specifically looking for?

oldschoolculture
Sun Dec 11, 2005, 06:38 AM
hi

was looking for a variety of fish for my reef system. But was after a coral grouper for my larger tank.

cheers

discus_man
Sun Dec 11, 2005, 12:37 PM
any seahorses also wanted to know if you had Mysis shrimp because all my LFS are out of it.

SLS
Mon Dec 12, 2005, 02:01 AM
Hi Guys,

Yes, we have seahorses, and yes we have mysis instock; the only time we don't have mysis is when the wholesaler is out of stock.

As far as a full list of stock goes, the first post lists alot of it but we do also have:

Brown Tangs,
Powder Blue Tangs,
Rainbow Wrasses,
and more....

We also have another shipment of fish that are due instore at the end of the week (16/12)

These will include:

Comets, also called the Marine Betta
Diadema Dottybacks,
Strawberry Dottybacks,
Naso Tangs,
Coral Beauties,
Bi colour Angels,
Lamarks Angels,
Juv. Emperor Angels,
Heraldis Angels

and, again....more

If there is anything else we can help out with just ask,

Cheers,

Michella

MangoR34
Mon Dec 12, 2005, 02:58 AM
Any chance of getting in Japonicus Tangs?

kevkoi
Mon Dec 12, 2005, 05:08 AM
Gee, we had a bunch of Gold rim powder brown tangs (A.japonica) in a little while ago. Will be sure to get more on our next order.... So yes, we do get the Japonica Tang reasonably regularly.

http://www.tjorvar.is/assets/images/autogen/a_japonicus.jpg

Namn8r
Tue Dec 13, 2005, 08:37 AM
Just a quick tip, anyone that has small scooter blennies or mandarins and is having trouble feeding them, feed them live freshwater black worms! They love them and any freshwater diseases are killed by the saltwater. My splendid mandarins came into condition and readily spawned when fed blackworms.

dreamer
Thu Dec 22, 2005, 11:15 PM
i tried feeding mandarin blackworm in lfs but they just ignored the worm :x

they are so cute ...yet rather hard to keep :cry:

Proteus
Fri Dec 23, 2005, 09:04 AM
I have also tried live blackworms, and they love it... go figure

dreamer
Fri Dec 23, 2005, 09:11 AM
i saw a big fat one in the shop but the smaller ones are rather skinny. my tank is only 2' so prefer to keep smaller speciment

if they take blackworm i guess it cant be that hard to keep

Proteus
Fri Dec 23, 2005, 09:18 AM
I think it is more about a varied diet... Blackworms, Mysis shrimp, Marine flake etc

dreamer
Fri Dec 23, 2005, 09:35 AM
from what i read most mandarin gobies dont take prepared food readily.

now i know what i want for xmas :)