PDA

View Full Version : WTB 5ft light and canister filters

goldenpigeon
Thu Dec 08, 2005, 05:20 AM
hey guys i have just gotten myself and new tank and am in the process of gettin more. but i need to get a 5ft light for this beut and if possible a good canister filter. i was thinking of buying a new one and can afford it but if i can get one that is next to new and save some $$$ i will get some more tanks hopefully :D

for the light i dont need anything to swish but need something to light the tank enough for me to see the fish ;)

for the canister filter i would prefer something under 2 years old if possible, media and in good working order.

cheers people :D

goldenpigeon
Sat Dec 10, 2005, 06:15 AM
anybody got any?

Mulisha
Sat Dec 10, 2005, 06:46 AM
Hey you could maybe try the trading post

http://www.tradingpost.com.au/

You might also want to buy the newpapper and the trading post (Paper one)

HTH

:wink:

goldenpigeon
Sat Dec 10, 2005, 08:34 AM
thanx mate i get it every wek but nothin much comes u in it lol... spent $35 last week to go to brissy to get a tank lol

Mulisha
Sat Dec 10, 2005, 08:53 AM
Heheheheh nice man good buy :wink:

goldenpigeon
Sat Dec 10, 2005, 09:20 AM
*spent $35 IN FUEL ;)

the tank was only $55 more than that ;)

Mulisha
Sat Dec 10, 2005, 11:08 PM
Mate why why why are teasing me :?:

I gota pay $100 for a new 5ft x 18inch tank and then have to drive to other side brisbane and also buy the mate who owns it a slab of beer :roll: :roll:

You are on a roll with ya parents as well if i rolled in as many tanks as you got into the house would be like "World War 4" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

goldenpigeon
Sun Dec 11, 2005, 12:49 AM
yes it is one big happy family at my place..... with a few exclusions of several family members... :twisted:

lol mate i work long and hard for it. $100 for a new 5x18 is a fantastic price in my view. you should consider yourself lucky. a lot of my stuff i pay for but it just so hapens my mummy likes fish too ;)

Sarah
Wed Dec 14, 2005, 08:26 PM
I have a canister and a four foot light ifyour interested you could pick up when you pick up these angels of mine if your keen.