PDA

View Full Version : My Shopping Experience

G-1000
Wed Dec 07, 2005, 02:31 AM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to make a post on this forum about my very recent experiences with buying aquarium stuff online.

I bought 2 hydor canister filters and 2 inline hydor heaters from Ben at Age Of Aquariums (link - www.ageofaquariums.com.au) and was thoroughly impressed by the service and the level of help and assistance he was willing to provide (I had sent numerous emails to find out the most I could about the products before buying them, which would have annoyed almost anyone!). But the goods were delivered to my door in a matter of a few short days and at a very good price.

I would throroughly recommend Age Of Aquariums to anyone who is looking at puchasing aquarium-related products.

Thanks Ben - your a champ !

G

Ben
Wed Dec 07, 2005, 04:46 AM
Great products with great service at AOA.

and his name is Ben.......lol

marg
Wed Dec 07, 2005, 12:31 PM
How can he go wrong then - Ben!!!

Mulisha
Thu Dec 15, 2005, 09:42 AM
I recommend him as well i have got about $200 worth of stuff through him and would have had to pay like $300 + in a shop

Good to have found that site! AOA Rocks :wink:

DR.V
Thu Dec 15, 2005, 12:10 PM
Yep I also had bought some aquarium stuff from AOA, and its really easy with no problem at all.

Goods were well packaged and arrive very quick.

Mulisha
Thu Dec 15, 2005, 12:59 PM
Yeah the service is great you can orader anything even medication if you have sick fish becuase it arrives that fast and to your door step :shock:

:wink:

Dee
Thu Dec 15, 2005, 02:55 PM
Ben and AOA are top notch in my books, highly recommend them !

Cheers,

Dee :)