PDA

View Full Version : FS, young blue diamonds. All Sold!

Ben
Wed Nov 23, 2005, 08:25 AM
I have a few young blue diamonds for sale, you would have seen lots of pictures of them! :wink:

http://www.discusforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3655&start=100

Just over 9 weeks old and body size of 5+ cm without tail.

The 70 in this batch have all been sold.

$30 each

Located Blackburn, Melbourne.

I can send anywahere in Australia at buyers expense.
for those interstate the day which they cant be sent is Tuesday 6th of december.

Any questions reply here, send a PM or email @

ben_muhr@hotmail.com

Merrilyn
Wed Nov 23, 2005, 08:30 AM
If you are thinking of getting some blue diamond juveliles, I can highly recommend these. I saw these fish at Ben's last night, and they are superb. Note the very small red eye compared to the size of the body, a sign of a well grown fish.

These would be some of the best locally grown fish I have ever seen :P

silkieboy
Wed Nov 23, 2005, 10:59 AM
just got my blue diamonds tonight and i can say they are definitely of the highest quality. Thanks alot ben, they are mingling with my other discus really well.

Cheers

Johnny :)

DarrenJThomas
Wed Nov 23, 2005, 09:54 PM
at least 2 of your blue diamonds.

I live in adelade so how much do you reckon to export.

Thanks heaps, have been waiting to get my hands on these fish.

I have also sent you a pm

Darren

CableGriM
Sun Nov 27, 2005, 10:58 PM
Hi Ben,

The 4 I picked up last night have started to settle in very well, they are a little skitish because I guess they are only used to there own kind, not the neons, angels, loaches and bn's. My highly tetra colourbit fed SnowFlake (Grrr its orange now) has taken to them, it is looking after the Blue Diamonds trying to keep them all together so they dont stray away. It even chases away the angels or neons when they get a little to close.

They are gonna struggle to get food in this tank I think so i might have to put them in a seperate tank for a couple of weeks so I can start to get them used to my feeding times and also what I will be feeding them. I dont wanna over feed the community tank and cause problems.

When they are used to there tank mates and my ugly mug sitting there watching them I will snap some photos of them and post them on here, they truely are an amazing looking fish, and the quality WOW...

Im over the moon...

Ben
Mon Nov 28, 2005, 03:03 AM
Thanks Trav!
Glad you like them.
Keep me posted as they grow into adults!

cheers
Ben

DarrenJThomas
Wed Nov 30, 2005, 08:54 PM
Hi Ben

I have sent you a PM re the shipment to Adelaide.

skoom
Thu Dec 01, 2005, 02:13 PM
Friends in Sydney, anyone interested in forming a shipment together?

Benny
Thu Dec 01, 2005, 02:20 PM
Its a pitty im heading overseas on tuesday, would have considered buyin some of ben's blues...

I miss my gorgeous bd juvie.. :(

skoom
Fri Dec 02, 2005, 07:24 AM
I'm sure we can organise something in the future. Hope there will be some fish left.