PDA

View Full Version : F.S - Discus - SOLD

G-1000
Sun Nov 20, 2005, 08:29 AM
Hi Everyone,

I would like to sell my four discus to a good home. They are fed on brine shrimp, beef heart and bloodworms primarily, with a few other foods. I would prefer to let them go alltogether at 200 dollars, but will negotiate to 180 for the four of them. Basically, these fish have grown too big for the tank I have and I am also looking at upgrading the tank that they are in, so I need to move them. Below is a frank assessment of their traits (to be as fair as possible to the potential buyer).

Notes (pics below)

1 x Brilliant Blue - 5 inches (from mouth to the end of tail), eats the above mentioned food and will also eat colour bits and occasional spirulina wafers. This fish has one of the ventral fins a little longer than the other (it got into a fight with a pleco - and won !), but the fin is growing back very well.

1 x Turk - 5 inches (mouth to end of tail). Immaculate fish, eats everything except dry foods (unless mixed with frozen foods).

1 x Snow White - 4 inches (mouth to end of tail). Also immaculate, will eat absolutely anything given to it.

1 X Marlboro Red (Melon) - 4 inches (mouth to end of tail). Immaculate as well, but does not eat dry food unless mixed with frozen foods (I bought it from the same place as the turk, so maybe its what they were brought up on). Although pidgeon based, this fish has very little peppering.

These pics are about 2 months old - so the fish look the same except theyre bigger now.

PM me if interested, and sorry for such a detailed posting :)

G

G-1000
Sun Nov 20, 2005, 08:30 AM
Two more pics

discus000
Sun Nov 20, 2005, 10:07 AM
Are you willing to seperate?I'm interested in the snow white only.
If yes, how much for it

Cheers.
8-)

G-1000
Sun Nov 20, 2005, 11:34 AM
Hi Mate,

I would rather sell them all together, but if I dont get any takers, then I will consider splitting up. Anybody interested in them?

G

discus000
Sun Nov 20, 2005, 12:29 PM
Ok no probs.Goodluck with selling your fish.

:)

G-1000
Sun Nov 20, 2005, 12:43 PM
If anybody wants all four of them - I will sell them for $150 as I will need to move them along soon.

G

DiscusMad
Sun Nov 20, 2005, 02:04 PM
where in sydney are you?

spotted
Fri Nov 25, 2005, 09:47 PM
Hi,

Where are you, let me know if you still got the fish. I am happy to get them all, can contact me on 0410161061.

Cheers,
Loi.

G-1000
Fri Dec 02, 2005, 04:02 AM
SOLD