PDA

View Full Version : male raised 117 babies

Crocky
Sat Nov 12, 2005, 05:41 AM
Herea pic of the babies one of my male turks raised on he's own for 2 weeks.

DR.V
Sat Nov 12, 2005, 06:13 AM
Great job ! Keep it up!!

Merrilyn
Sat Nov 12, 2005, 11:26 AM
Brad, that's a fantastic job for a single male. You must be doing everything right mate :thumb

Ben
Sat Nov 12, 2005, 11:39 AM
Wow!

thats awesome Brad!

well done mate!

*note to others, see the internal UV!!*

cheers
Ben

goldenpigeon
Sat Nov 12, 2005, 12:05 PM
dude thats just awesome. congrats on the fry :D

discusjim
Sat Nov 12, 2005, 09:02 PM
Good work mate!!!
I think that uv is there only for show
Jim ps: It must be very handy that you got 2 new tanks?!

mcloughlin2
Sat Nov 12, 2005, 09:50 PM
Wow...

They look great....!

Are they some of the bolivian butterfly babies on the left? how big and how old are they now...?? :D

Cheers,

Sam...

nicholas76
Sat Nov 12, 2005, 11:08 PM
Nicely done

great setup...looks like a fantastic result!

Crocky
Sun Nov 13, 2005, 03:40 AM
Hi Sam

Here a shot of a few tanks that i have put the butterfly rams in,you can see the size difference in the tanks of the ones with discus ( more food and w/c).They have just been moved out of 2 foot tank and bigger ones moved 3 weeks ago and have doubled in size 5 to 6 cm in size.

Brad

nicholas76
Sun Nov 13, 2005, 04:03 AM
WOW

now thats a setup

can you please post up more pics that looks awsum

Ben
Sun Nov 13, 2005, 04:22 AM
yeah Brad!
more pics mate!

your set up looks awesome !!!!

cheers
Ben

mcloughlin2
Sun Nov 13, 2005, 06:08 AM
Looks like u have ur own fishshop..! lol...

Im thinkin of getting some butterfly rams myself...are they fast growers?

Sorry for all the questions... :D

Sam..

Crocky
Sun Nov 13, 2005, 08:18 AM
They spawn again just a few hours ago and I had to pull the female again as he would kill her.He's mate the little ss was keeped away from them with a bit of glass as she wanted lay aswell but he seem t be taken more interest in the brown/turk female and they keeped fighting last night.She ended up spawning with the other male but he stopped running over the eggs when I got to close to see if I was seeing things,the eggs where there his morning but gone by 10am.Also another funny thing was my ss pair where laying again tonight but the male keeped pushing her and then having a closer look there one wrigglers which must have just started free swimming today from there last spawn but there was only 8 wriggler so I did a big water change and I thought they where all gone.
So here a pic of them.

brad

Crocky
Sun Nov 13, 2005, 08:49 AM
Hey Sam

I put one butterfly from the 2 foot tank and put him in with some of his mate to show how much they grow with lots of food and w/c. Here the pic his the little one in middle

Brad

Ben
Sun Nov 13, 2005, 10:51 AM
Brad, i am starting to think you get your hands on some pro-more and are keeping it a secret!

Crocky
Mon Nov 14, 2005, 04:56 AM
Here the male looking after another lot of egg on his own and 2 females fighting over the male.Also a shot of the female ss trying to spawn with one wriggler.

Brad