PDA

View Full Version : Worth the wait

mistakes r crucial
Fri Nov 11, 2005, 11:17 PM
Hi guys, I havent been around for a while so its good to see my favourite forum is still powering along.

I've actually got some great news, the first two pairs of juvies I bought from Roy Khoo 13 months ago have spawned and both of them have turned out to be fantastic parents for such young fish, they are a darn sight better at their job than I am at mine lol. I have about 70 Spotted Leopard fry and 30 odd Gold Melons that are now 8 days old so so far so good.

Here's a few pics of the pairs and other sub adults I bought from Roy, apologies for the quality of them but I took them in a rush and didnt clean the glass either.

Mulisha
Sat Nov 12, 2005, 12:38 AM
that's awersome man great work :D

One quick question were abouts do u live on the sunshine coast I live in noosa and once those babies get a bit bigger abd want to sell some I might be interested :D .

THANKS.

Great work again man :D

Ben
Sat Nov 12, 2005, 02:08 AM
Great Pics Mac!
well done mate!

keep us posted on the news bubs!

cheers
Ben

mistakes r crucial
Sat Nov 12, 2005, 03:50 AM
Thanks Ben, Rick, its taken a while but hopefully were on our way now. Rick, I live in Buderim. These guys should be ready for sale around the end of February so I'll keep you posted.
Cheers
MAC

tank
Sat Nov 12, 2005, 06:06 AM
can u do the same for me pls

kalebjarrod
Sat Nov 12, 2005, 07:24 AM
top work Mac

glad to see you got some pairs, although you should have with the amount of tanks you now have :wink:

Merrilyn
Sat Nov 12, 2005, 10:34 AM
Glad to see you're still with us Nigel. We missed you.

Wonderful news on your fry. And so it starts LOL.

Soon you'll have more babies than you know what to do with :thumb

mistakes r crucial
Sat Nov 12, 2005, 07:56 PM
Thanks guys, hopefully these are the first of many. We're really looking forward to the next few months with 3 of our strains especially, our Web Leopards, Golden Leopards and Solid Reds are starting to drop tubes and these are the fish we were excited about from day 1 so its getting very interesting. I'll post some more pics over the next few weeks when I get time.
MAC