PDA

View Full Version : Some photo's.... =)

mcloughlin2
Mon Nov 07, 2005, 04:00 AM
here is some pictures of my discus tank....have just set it up again and have got the 2 discus that survived in the tank...tell me wat u think...and am open to any suggestions to improve it.....

Ps.I dont want it to planted as ths tank is only a tank to house the adults till i get a pair..then it will be grow out tank for any babies...( i will get rid of all the plants and gravel)

Sam.. :D

mcloughlin2
Mon Nov 07, 2005, 04:05 AM
Anii 1 no wat sort of grass that is in the top pic?

Some pics of the two discus...one is completely blind...

mcloughlin2
Mon Nov 07, 2005, 04:09 AM
Some more....no colour inchancers are fed except for tetra bits....but they havent been given those for about two weeks.... :wink:

Mulisha
Mon Nov 07, 2005, 06:29 AM
sorry to sound dumb but i'm only very new to Discus and was woundering what strain of Discus is that?

Thanks very much :D :D :D

Mulisha
Mon Nov 07, 2005, 06:31 AM
Your Discus look so stunning I had to put some sun glasses on from the bright colour :wink:

GoodWork...

mtchye
Mon Nov 07, 2005, 06:40 AM
No plant expert but I'm guessing lillaeopsis of some kind for the first grass, and the alternanthera species in the middle which is dark red is pretty difficult to keep alive...

Nice orange fish wow :)

mcloughlin2
Mon Nov 07, 2005, 08:51 AM
No plant expert but I'm guessing lillaeopsis of some kind for the first grass, and the alternanthera species in the middle which is dark red is pretty difficult to keep alive...

leaves have already fallen off the red plant so i will have to find a nother red plant...maybe a red tiger lilly....

sorry to sound dumb but i'm only very new to Discus and was woundering what strain of Discus is that?

Thanks very much

im pretty sure it is a malboro red....but has literally only a few dots of peppering at times so i presume it is pretty high quality...

Ps...I sometimes think i could put it in a bag and turn the lights off and it would act as a torch...lol