PDA

View Full Version : FS Breeding Male White Dragon

phillip166
Mon Nov 07, 2005, 12:18 AM
Hey People,

I have a very randy male for sale. He was paired with another white dragon some months back and i sold one to a forum member Matt. Thought my tank would return to calm normality - i have a 6x2x2 community tanks and breeding is not my thing but i can't stop them once they start. Things settled for a few days after the pair was broken but he then paird with a rose and they have been dominating the tank for 2 months now. They spawn every week and get to wrigglers but being in a large commmunity tank, the wrigglers dont last. i decided to move them to their own tank. They spawned again within 24 hours in their new home. I dont really have the time for breeding. I have sold the rose and am looking to sell the dragon.

He will no doubt pair very quickly. See pic. I have had hime for over a year. He was about 3 inches when i got him. 6 inches now approx.

$75 to a GOOD HOME only.

pic is not that good but here he is - he is the one on top

phillip166
Mon Nov 07, 2005, 12:33 AM
forgot to tell you i'm in sydney - darlinghurst

Mattzilla
Mon Nov 07, 2005, 12:50 AM
i have seen this fish in person and it's a very nice fish.... and by the sounds of it, if you have a pb female and you want to give breeding a try then this is the male fish you have been looking for

Davo
Mon Nov 07, 2005, 07:26 AM
I just rang Phillip regarding the white discus but unfortuantly it has been sold.

Dave.

Mattzilla
Mon Nov 07, 2005, 09:48 AM
i actually went over to phill's place this afternoon becuase he had a red rose for sale that i was interested uin lat time i was there. he was pretty keen to also move on the male white dragon pb as well and offered it to me for free. so i am the lucky owner if the discus he had for sale.

a HUGE thanks goes to phill for being so generous. i said it last time i bought a discus off him and i'll say it again. he is a really nice guy with some amazing fish.

pictures to come of course everyone

cheers
matt