PDA

View Full Version : What i have for sale

DiscusMan
Sat Oct 22, 2005, 03:02 AM
I posted in another thread that i have babies for sale so i post pics here of what ive got so people can see what they are

I have a lot of generations coming on still the price i am selling these ones for is $15 a piece. THey are all fed on Beef heart mixture and blood worms. They are all regularly wormed and treated with flagyl for hex at least once a month but more likely once a fornight.

If anyone is interested PM me and ill get back to you. I am located at Prestons just near the M5 intersection with camden valley way and the new orbit etc

DiscusMan
Sat Oct 22, 2005, 03:03 AM
more pics

DiscusMan
Sat Oct 22, 2005, 03:04 AM
There is a couple of extras in there that arent $15 but i posted them as it shows the turqs coulouring as they are a bit bigger fish in another tank.

Wayne

nem7902
Sat Oct 22, 2005, 03:26 AM
hey,
love the pics i would be very interisted but..i dont really no were ornit or wat eve it is..located

cheers luke!!!

DiscusMan
Sat Oct 22, 2005, 03:28 AM
Yeah sorry about that... it is in Sydney... a bit of a rive for you :)

Wayne

nem7902
Sat Oct 22, 2005, 03:29 AM
bummer :(

anti-generic
Sat Oct 22, 2005, 05:37 AM
Wayne,
can you please post some pics for their parents.

cheers,
eric

goldfish
Sat Oct 22, 2005, 06:35 AM
hi wayne, can i just ask what worming medication are you using for your discus?

DiscusMan
Sat Oct 22, 2005, 06:49 AM
I just go to the chemist and buy the cheapest but known childrens tablet wormer.

I thne crush this up in a mortar and pestel and when i am making up my beef heart mix you make up a couple of packets that contain the powder worming tablets.

The same came be done to blood worms by letting them defrost a bit a mixing in the powder then refreezing. But i think the texture of bloodworms to beefheart makes beefheart a better dispenser of the powder. But thats just my personal preference.

DiscusMan
Sat Oct 22, 2005, 06:57 AM
I have many pairs of goldens that make these babies. I think that maybe even the mother of some of these commited suicide by jumping out of hte top of the tank ( keeps lids on when you remove the babies the fish freak about it) So anyways here is a pic of my Goldens as a whole which is where these come from.

Oh just found some pics i had of the fry on the parents.

Hope they are ok

Wayne

discus000
Sat Oct 22, 2005, 01:00 PM
Wayne,

You have PM

fishobsession
Sun Oct 30, 2005, 11:18 AM
hi,
Was wondering firstly whether you can post to adelaide? I'll take alot off your hands if you can!. What sorts have you got? Because i'm especially after some red pigeons but i will buy just about any types you have!!!!. thanks.

DiscusMan
Mon Oct 31, 2005, 07:46 AM
hi,
Was wondering firstly whether you can post to adelaide? I'll take alot off your hands if you can!. What sorts have you got? Because i'm especially after some red pigeons but i will buy just about any types you have!!!!. thanks.

PM sent

Wayne

forsterfish
Thu Nov 03, 2005, 12:11 AM
Hi Wayne,
You have PM. :D

dtrinity
Fri Nov 04, 2005, 02:16 AM
hello discusman!
can you send me an email @ nhan.b.nguyen@student.adelaide.edu.au to tell me if you ship to adelaide and if so how much?
thanks

DiscusMan
Sun Nov 06, 2005, 09:44 PM
ok i have had so many request for shipping fish i will do some research into the best way of doing this. Give me time as it will involve stuff like getting oxygen for bags and stuff.

Wayne

fishlolo
Mon Nov 07, 2005, 09:38 PM
thanks Wayne, what a shame i didnt get to meet you. I had bought 2 of your fish, your fishroom was amazing and got some lovely babies there...wish i had a bigger tank than i would have took more. they are settleing in well, will post some pic later

Cheers
Jessica

DiscusMan
Wed Nov 09, 2005, 07:41 AM
Jessica,

Yeah sorry had to take mother in law home to tahmoor but i do hope you got some you are happy with. I hope they do go well for you and would love to see pics of what they end up like.

Wayne

Lichan
Mon Nov 14, 2005, 08:07 AM
Hello,

I live in Brisbane and would very much like a couple of the red, orange and yellow fish with white spots that you have in pic P1010010-small.JPG (what is the correct name for them) http://www.discusforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4693
- I understand that they are your older fish and may not be for sale. Do you have any younger onces that will turn out the same. I think they are beautiful. Do you send to Brisbane

Kindest regards
Peter

lee
Sun Nov 20, 2005, 12:27 PM
HI I'm interested in some too can you ship to proserpine in NTH QLD and how much. can't seen to find anyone here that sells discus other than pet shops but I don't buy form them I've had too many fish die from there, they don't know what there doing.

cheers lee

DiscusMan
Thu Feb 16, 2006, 06:52 AM
Just bumping my ad up to the top of the list again.

I also will have a blue diamond cross with cobalt babies that will be available soon as well.

i can be contacted on 0400-817-024

Wayne

dachoo
Thu Feb 16, 2006, 08:00 AM
Hi to all !!

I've bought 10 of those Golden more them 3 weeks ago. they are extremely heathy little fish. Cos we bag each one to a bag around noon(with no oxygen or what so ever), put in a foam box into the car bonet & I drive home approx. 4 hours. They all gone into a tank around 6pm
(160 litre & only a bio-sponge filter) Next morning they been eating like pig ever since, this day's they even nibble on my hand during W/C. Would recomend to everyone. I last thing, there a lot....s to pick from, & his fish room is a haven for those still working-class but discus lover.

It a well worth day trip.

David

goldenpigeon
Thu Feb 16, 2006, 08:27 AM
i cleared it up Dachoo

cheers
David

Cichlabxr
Fri Feb 17, 2006, 08:47 AM
Hi Wayne,

Could you post what strains,sizes and price you have left please . I can't find your previos ad.

Thanks

Cichlabxr
Fri Feb 17, 2006, 09:12 PM
Hi Wayne,
I also meant to say or could you pm me the info.

Thanks Martin

shep
Sat Feb 18, 2006, 12:09 PM
Hi Wayne
Have you got many discus left to sell, please list what and how many
Thanks

Kenneth
Sun Feb 19, 2006, 12:24 AM
You have PM Wayne

redmelon
Mon Feb 20, 2006, 02:06 AM
i both 4 over the weekend and 2 bristlenose, they are all looks healthy it is a very good buy