PDA

View Full Version : any body know where to get a fish like this

piranha-discus
Tue Oct 04, 2005, 09:34 AM
hi any body knows what type discus this is and where to get it in australia?

kevkoi
Tue Oct 04, 2005, 09:49 AM
Long fin Discus (in that pic's case, long -finned blue diamond). It's a fad with discus that never really took off. These were bL**DY expensive about 2years ago when they first showed up. These days, they are very well priced.

U like them? If you want them, they can be happily swimming in your tank. $45 for 2.5"-3" fish. I can bring them in especially for you on the next shipment. I never bring these in because I personally don't like them (Hey, it's just not my taste, but whatever rocks your boat.. :lol: ), but if you want some in your tank, just let me know. :wink:

kev

Ben
Tue Oct 04, 2005, 09:54 AM
I call them Blue boomerangs!

heheheheh

kevkoi
Tue Oct 04, 2005, 10:13 AM
See Ben, if this fish was created in Australia and marketed as the Aussie "Blue Boomerang" it may have taken off. :lol: :lol: :lol:

mcloughlin2
Tue Oct 04, 2005, 10:39 AM
That is a great idea kev!!! Do they come in other varieties? See if the LFS can order me a few.... The amazing "Aussie boomerang discus" !!! Sounds great huh? :D

Sam...

Divosupremo
Tue Jan 30, 2018, 01:13 AM
That is a great idea kev!!! Do they come in other varieties? See if the LFS can order me a few.... The amazing "Aussie boomerang discus" !!! Sounds great huh? :D

Sam...

Just noticing this post is very old. This is my first time posting on here, so forgive me if this is an inappropriate spot to post. I recently lost my “boomerang” discus. The vendor I used to get it is not carrying them anymore. Does any one know where I might find one (some)?? I am in the U.S. (Nevada to be exact). Thank you in advance!