PDA

View Full Version : EOI on Red x White Female + Golden Pigeon Male

goldenpigeon
Thu Sep 22, 2005, 06:22 AM
Hi guys i just want to know if anyone is interested in these two. I have seen both of them breed BUT THEY ARE NOT A PAIR! I am unsure of a price for them ATM but paid over $60 for the red x white female and over $90 for the golden pigeon male. they have both grown quite alot since then and still growing. these two were both imported from Penang late last year.

reason for selling is i have another golden pigeon male who i like better and am trying to find him a partner. i dont plan on breeding this one so i might as well make some do$h and make more room in the tank.

i am selling the female because i used to have her with the red x white male but she was replaced by a huge brilliantly coloured female (no offence to her LOL). she too is basically just sitting there so again i want to make some $$$ and more tank space.

both are eating well and the golden pigeon is with a gal ATM.

here is a couple of pics of them - sorry about the photo quality.. i dont have very good lighting in their tank

i will try to get pics of the red x white female later as she is so active i can get a decent shot of her LOL

goldenpigeon
Fri Sep 23, 2005, 02:20 AM
hey guys i have decided that i am happy to let the both of the go for $75 each. will get pics up of the female laterz.

if anyone wants to make an offer go ahead.

cheers