PDA

View Full Version : land owners ????

Jonesy
Tue Sep 20, 2005, 10:46 AM
how many people on this forum are land owners ???? as in live on farms or own land in the country?????

Benny
Tue Sep 20, 2005, 11:55 AM
I see this heading towards a hunting post...

Hahahaha Nath, you psychopath :P

Jonesy
Thu Sep 22, 2005, 10:31 AM
lol...

im not a psychopath.. i just look like one :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Benny
Thu Sep 22, 2005, 10:31 AM
i was only kidding mate....!

marg
Thu Sep 22, 2005, 11:49 PM
Jonesy most of us Country Folks don't look too kindly on people with guns, reason being "stock", if you get my drift.

Littlefish
Sat Sep 24, 2005, 07:28 AM
A shooter? Oh, that's a relief - I thought you were a real estate agent. Plenty of them sniffing about the bush if you want some target practice.

Fred :P

goldenpigeon
Sat Sep 24, 2005, 10:03 PM
lol to true Fred! we get asked if we want to sell our property atleast twice a month! its very anoying

Littlefish
Sat Sep 24, 2005, 10:55 PM
It sure is annoying, Junior.

One day in exasperation I told an agent that I would never sell, anytime, and I intended to be buried on the property. She just made an evil little cackling noise and said: 'Yeah, I've heard that before!'

Sounds like they'll get us sooner or later... :banghead

Fred

goldenpigeon
Sun Sep 25, 2005, 12:12 AM
lol good on ya. hahahahaha

yeh we hate getting hastled to sell our house. thing is that when the next person buys the house the agents come back to them 3 months later asking if they want to sell their house!

Jonesy
Sun Sep 25, 2005, 09:35 AM
u would have to be a bad shot to kill live stock by mistake ...

Littlefish
Mon Sep 26, 2005, 03:16 AM
Not a bad shot but...

A young hunter was stalking through the bush when he came upon a very beautiful woman sunbathing in the nude.

He quickly pointed his rifle at her and asked "Are you Game?"

She replied, "I sure am!"

So he shot her!

Fred :P

Jonesy
Mon Sep 26, 2005, 08:38 AM
lol.. fred

Ben
Mon Sep 26, 2005, 01:20 PM
thats a good one Fred!

hahahaha

goldenpigeon
Tue Sep 27, 2005, 07:55 AM
lol i hope he shot himself after that! lol ur not supposed to shoot them till l8er ;)

Littlefish
Tue Sep 27, 2005, 09:32 AM
Shoot them later?? Junior, you've got a warped mind. So you'll like this:

Two hunters show up at a farm where they have been hunting for years, but there are signs up all over saying no trespassing, no hunting and all stuff.

The first bloke goes up to the house and tells the farmer he has been hunting here for years, so what's the go? The farmer says he is sick of reckless hunters shooting up his place, but in the end he says he will make a deal...

There is an old cow out the back of the house which needs putting down but the farmer is too sentimental to shoot it. If the lads will shoot the cow the farmer will let them hunt on his land.

As the hunter heads back to his 4WD to get his gun, he decides to play a trick on his mate. When the second guy asks him how he got on, he answers:

'Aw, the old f@rt won't let us on the place. Dammit - I'm gonna shoot his damn cow!' He grabs his gun and races round to the back of the house.

Sure enough, there's an old cow there and the bloke shoots it. No sooner has the cow hit the ground than two more shots ring out and the second hunter comes running up, panting and excited.

'Quick,' he gasps, 'I got the dog and the cat, too! Let's get the hell outa here!'

Fred :|

goldenpigeon
Tue Sep 27, 2005, 09:52 AM
hahahahaha!!!!!!! i like it!

feel free to pm me funny jokes when u get them ;)