PDA

View Full Version : POLL for The Best Discus Gallery Contest for Mth of Sep 05

Whoopee
Tue Sep 20, 2005, 02:21 AM
Hi Folks,

There's a friendly contest and polling going on for the BEST DISCUS Gallery for the month of September in a Malaysian Discus Forum. Polling date is from 19-29/9/05.

Check out the link below:
http://www.myfishforum.com/thread2502.html

Everybody is welcome to vote for their Best Discus and comment on it, if any. You may also vote for multiple choices (at the same time though) as if you wish to have these discus in your precious tanks! :lol:

The pictures and prizes were contributed by the members of that forum...but i think everyone is just in for the fun of it and to keep the discus enthusiasts' eyes drooling! :D

Cheers!

axelfaz
Tue Sep 20, 2005, 02:29 AM
no 12 is that one of Kevs photes

Whoopee
Tue Sep 20, 2005, 02:37 AM
no 12 is that one of Kevs photes

Indeed, you are right mate...in fact Pictures no.12-14 are frm Kevkoi, as he's also participating in this contest...you could also click on the thread here to see his photo's in details.

http://www.myfishforum.com/threadnav2371-2-10.html

One of the rules of the contest is that all members must submit pictures of discus that righfully belong to them.

cheers!

mcloughlin2
Tue Sep 20, 2005, 05:39 AM
Wat da hell is wrong with number 35?? Y is it allowed to compete, its deformed.... :?

Whoopee
Tue Sep 20, 2005, 07:28 AM
Wat da **** is wrong with number 35?? Y is it allowed to compete, its deformed.... :?

I guess the deformation was due to mother nature...and i think the organiser shall just let the democratic process be the judge...haha...who knows...it could be a new strain called "Flowerhorn Snakeskin"!
And well, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder too. :wink:

sammigold
Tue Sep 20, 2005, 11:58 AM
There was a really pretty one that I think someone called a Golden snake. Does anybody on here have a Golden Snake? (I,m not being rude!! :lol: ) Can you post some pictures... It didnt have spots or anything was a pearly irridescent type of colour...No.10 also if anyone else looks and can identify No's. 7,23,28,and 29 I would appreciate it. Just interested...

Whoopee
Wed Sep 21, 2005, 03:03 AM
Hi Sammi,
Some members may beg to differ, but this is what I think:
Picture no. 7 : Red Turq
Picture no.10 : Golden Pigeon Snake (it does hv some pigeon base)
Picture no.23 : Golden LSS
Picture no.28 : Pigeon Blood
Picture no.29 : Pigeon Checker Board

Pls correct me if i'm wrong.

Cheers!

maxguy
Wed Sep 21, 2005, 03:57 AM
hi Woopee

:D thanks for sharing such a nice discus pics

cheers