PDA

View Full Version : Thanks SLS,these are my new Kids :)

Rossco
Sat Sep 17, 2005, 04:20 AM
Thanks very much to Kev and Michella.
I love my new Discus.

Red Melon and Marlboro Reds.

Rossco
Sat Sep 17, 2005, 04:22 AM
That smaller Discus is my Super Red,only 3-31/2 inch in size.

Rossco
Sat Sep 17, 2005, 04:35 AM
and ammm,dont worry about that algea on the back,its going fast.My 2 new peppermint BN are getting to work on it :wink:

They have done a good job already.

Merrilyn
Sat Sep 17, 2005, 08:38 AM
Well done Rossco. They are beautiful fish.

Congratulaltions :thumb

Proteus
Sat Sep 17, 2005, 10:28 AM
I recognise those fish... :wink:

Very nice

sammigold
Sat Sep 17, 2005, 01:02 PM
can you tell me what the one on the right is (brownish with blue streaks on forehead and fins?) I like that one he's a little different....
ps. The others are gorgeous too!! :D

Rossco
Sat Sep 17, 2005, 10:52 PM
Hi sammi,
that Discus you wanted to know about is a Marlboro Red though its red colour is not very dominant,its top and bottom fins are a fairly strong red with beutiful blue streaks.The body is a light brown,light yellow,light orange type of colouring.
She sure is a beuty i think.

they are all doing just fine,taking to food now also,makes me even more happy.

I am still in shock with those two Marlboro Red's Males,intense red colour,they look so good and its only been 3 days i have had em.

Thx for your compliments gang.
As soon as they pair up i will post more pics.

I see your in preston sammi,you been to Rayonne Aquarium? they got some fair red to orange Marlboro's there atm,i was there on saturday.He
Also have what looks to me to be some Red Rose's he has got, good size.

weird
Sun Sep 18, 2005, 09:00 AM
SLS rocks, my favorite store in Syndey ... when are you guys going to open up in Chatswood ... we have a few vacant shops now ... I keep telling my mrs everytime, I wish SLS opened up a store here ... guess I should get myself over the bridge more ;)

sammigold
Mon Sep 19, 2005, 01:18 AM
Rossco, I do go down to Rayonne and check out the discus, and yes he does have some nice marlborough reds but my other 4 discus are only small the largest is 3-4inches and the smallest (a super red) is about 2 inches. I am waiting a while to see how successful I am as I have only had these guys about 2 and a half months. One has been sick and I am just about to put him back in the main tank after over a week in hospital tank. I will then wait a little while more... (chicken aren't I) I can really only get 2 more as when they are full grown that will be the limit my tank can fit and I can't get another tank as I already have 2 others and there is no more room left in the house to fit another. :lol: :lol: so I am going to think really hard about what I want before I add. I am really leaning towards a red turq or a red pearl(I think thats what they are called) anyway we will see. Good luck with your guys!!!!