PDA

View Full Version : PICS of samanthas discus

look@thefish
Tue Sep 13, 2005, 12:43 AM
so long time no writies lol..
I have been stalking and reading up on others pplz buisness that ive been too worried to worry bout my own :P

So here goes thought id post a few pics of my discus...I DID infact get another so that makes 3 in totall in my 3 foot tank.

look@thefish
Tue Sep 13, 2005, 12:45 AM
and anotrher coz i dont knnow how to add mutipul pics

This pic dosnt do this fish justics (isnt really that green colour like photo is deffinatly blue not green) pic taken with light off

look@thefish
Tue Sep 13, 2005, 12:46 AM
and last one

Merrilyn
Tue Sep 13, 2005, 02:47 AM
Lovely tank, and happy healthy fish.

Congratulations.

Namn8r
Tue Sep 13, 2005, 03:38 AM
is that a blue diamond in the corner of the second pic? How could you miss him :(

look@thefish
Tue Sep 13, 2005, 06:23 AM
yes that sure is a blue diamond in that pic lol that's the only one that i do know its REAL name ( i think the others are either red or blue turks?)

I dunno but yeah hope ya'll enjoys them, i have 7 tanks, of that 7 they are the only discus fish that i do have. the rest are angels (breeding pair/ tanks and 2community tanks)

Im just wondering i have been looking online, can angelfish and discus go together? some pplz have pics of them 2gether

look@thefish
Tue Sep 13, 2005, 06:23 AM
yes that sure is a blue diamond in that pic lol that's the only one that i do know its REAL name ( i think the others are either red or blue turks?)

I dunno but yeah hope ya'll enjoys them, i have 7 tanks, of that 7 they are the only discus fish that i do have. the rest are angels (breeding pair/ tanks and 2community tanks)

Im just wondering i have been looking online, can angelfish and discus go together? some pplz have pics of them 2gether

Ben
Tue Sep 13, 2005, 11:09 AM
Great looking fish!
the pattern on the 2nd pic is awesome!

Thanks for sharing,

Ben

sammigold
Tue Sep 13, 2005, 01:01 PM
You can put angelfish in with discus (I have one in with mine) but I was warned by Ladyred that if you do want to do this you should quarantine the angels for at least 4 weeks even more, to ensure that they are not carrying any parasites or diseases as they are alot more resistant to certain parasites/bacterias than discus are.. You don't want to risk making your discus sick... I have had my angel for about 4 years in another tank of similar water parameters so I knew that he was healthy and not likely to transfer disease. I would definitely follow ladyreds advice re: quarantine times as she is very experienced. Ladyred can advise further I am sure... HTH PS. beautiful fishies :D