PDA

View Full Version : FS Juvenile Ring Leopards

Merrilyn
Mon Sep 12, 2005, 07:39 AM
Hello all. I have six of these cute little guys for sale on behalf of a friend who has decided he can't keep them.

They are in my tanks at home. All healthy and eating like little horses. They are called Ring Leopards, but the rings don't begin to form till the fish are larger. These guys are currently about 2 inches SL (plus tail)

Price, $70 each.

Dave76
Mon Sep 12, 2005, 07:55 AM
Hi Merrilyn

Are you willing & able to ship ?

Cheers

Dave

Merrilyn
Mon Sep 12, 2005, 07:58 AM
Some more pics of the ring leopards, and I still have plenty of the high body red melons. Nice healthy little fish with good body shape, but they do show some peppering. Priced at $25 each.

Merrilyn
Mon Sep 12, 2005, 08:01 AM
Dave, I can ship. I have access to oxygen, and shipping boxes. How many were you thinking of getting. Sending a box to Perth from Melbourne would cost in the vicinity of $80 depending on the weight.

Ben
Mon Sep 12, 2005, 08:07 AM
Those ring leopards look great!
When they grow into adults they will be stunning!

if only i had a spare tank..........

marg
Mon Sep 12, 2005, 08:50 AM
Ladyred do you have any idea what the costs would be in shipping to Country NSW?

Rossco
Mon Sep 12, 2005, 10:58 AM
Almost worth buying one just so i can come down and see all your discus! :wink:

Merrilyn
Mon Sep 12, 2005, 11:37 AM
Margot, I'm honestly not sure it would be a good idea to ship to central NSW. It would have to go via courier, and that could take 2 days. Big risk with little discus.

Is it possible for you to collect them from Sydney airport. I know it's a long way for you, but it's much safer to send them by air.

The cost of flying them to Sydney would be about $50.

marg
Mon Sep 12, 2005, 11:50 AM
Ladyred I might check with the Airport here tomorrow because I'm sure that there are planes that travel from Wagga to Melbourne return. I'll see what i can find out and let you know.

tara
Mon Sep 12, 2005, 01:41 PM
Hi Merrilyn,
If you still have the Ring Leopards give me an e-mail.
tarajwilson@optusnet.com.au[/url]

oscar
Mon Sep 12, 2005, 08:52 PM
Geez if only this post had come out yesterday morning before i stocked-up from SLS.

I've been wanting ring leopards for quite a while. They have been very hard to get at the smaller end of the size scale.

Easy come, easy go i guess.

axelfaz
Mon Sep 12, 2005, 11:15 PM
hi LR still got any RL left

Merrilyn
Tue Sep 13, 2005, 03:00 AM
Thanks everyone. Fish now sold.

Margot, Tara and Axelfaz, you have PM.